+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card

Behraad

Dec 13, 2016
hi everyone

We landed in canada about one and half months ago, the immigration guy at the airport gave us a form to write our address and he told us, you can either fill this form and post it or you can update your new address online on cic website, i updated our address twice both house & mailing address but when i check my on-line service status, only the house address is changed not the mailing address
Is it ok? And should i wait for our PR cards or is there any office we can go and get our cards?
Thank you

MPNPapplicant

Jun 10, 2017
Nomination.....
31-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Med's Request
13-09-2016
Same here. Mailing address can't be changed. I landed in August so I'm waiting for PR card but I'm worrying which address PR card would be sent.

ict18

Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Hi! I landed on September and the officer gave me the same form. If I go to the link, it doesn't let me update my address. I receive the following message:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
If I try calling the PR Card Call Centre, no one picks it up.

I went to IRCC here in Toronto and they said everything has to be done online. And yes, I did verify many times that I'm writing the correct UCI number and application number.

Do you know of any other way to update my address so I can receive the PR card?

MPNPapplicant

Jun 10, 2017
Nomination.....
31-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Med's Request
13-09-2016
Hi. I wasn't able to change my address to get PR card. IRCC sent my Pr card to my old address yesterday even though I changed address at the border and I called and emailed IRCC. They ended up sending PR card to my old address. So frustrating. In order to get PR card, I have to wait 6 weeks after the date IRCC sent it. So I waited 2 months so far and I would have to wait 6 weeks and 2 more months to get PR card. I don't understand how IRCC are working.