+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
I have landed on 13th March and not received PR card yet and I am in problem now, As my wife has already gone back to drop my 10 month old baby to India in a week after landing. I was just waiting for her PR card here and just called today to check and came to know that they want me to go to their office with Photo because there is some problem with photo and before they proceed with PR card they need to have new photos. and I think the same problem should be with mife wife and mu daughter application also.
I really dont know what to do now.

Please somebody help.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ask your wife to send you the pics of her and your daughter and take them with you to there office IF they dont take picture by themselves.

Regards

mistzone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilsej said:
I have landed on 13th March and not received PR card yet and I am in problem now, As my wife has already gone back to drop my 10 month old baby to India in a week after landing. I was just waiting for her PR card here and just called today to check and came to know that they want me to go to their office with Photo because there is some problem with photo and before they proceed with PR card they need to have new photos. and I think the same problem should be with mife wife and mu daughter application also.
I really dont know what to do now.

Please somebody help.
Please update what did you do, & how you managed... it will be experience to count..

smuktevi

Oct 5, 2009
Re: PR Card_Waiting

I am also in similar situation. Appreciate, if some one can share their experiences in such cases.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually while landing the IO checks and confirms everything OK before giving you the COPR copy duly signed. But there are rare cases like you and nilsej, delay for processing PR card due to photograph problems. There is no other alternative remedy except handing over new pictures in the required size.