+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card wrong photo

shariqzeeshan

Dec 20, 2018
My mom applied for the PR card renewal, the card has arrived but the PHOTO is wrong, its not her photo.

If we apply to re-issue the PR card, does it have to go through the regular application wait time (and then there is Christmas vacation time also) , or can I walk-in to any CIC office near me?

Any ideas please help.

Last edited:

Vraj79

Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I did my soft landing and returned back to another country. However my photo which I've submitted for PR card at the IRCC while submitting my passport got rejected. The officer at the Port of Entry did not take my photo. I have taken a new photo now. Below are my Questions;
  1. Can I E mail my photo to someone in Canada, print / stamp and post to the Case officer?.
  2. If its mandatory to send the photo stamped from the country I am In, Can I stamp it and send to my relative in Canada and ask him to Post to case officer?
  3. If its still mandatory to send the photo stamped and also posted from the country I am In, Can I send a courier like Fed Ex etc. since I understand that Courier cannot accept PO box deliveries?
  4. Stamp it and send to my relative in Canada through courier and ask him via Canada Post to case officer?

My photos have to be sent to below

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

Vraj79

Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I did my soft landing and returned back to another country. However my photo which I've submitted for PR card at the IRCC while submitting my passport got rejected. The officer at the Port of Entry did not take my photo. I have taken a new photo now. Below are my Questions;
  1. Can I E mail my photo to someone in Canada, print / stamp and post to the Case officer?.
  2. If its mandatory to send the photo stamped from the country I am In, Can I stamp it and send to my relative in Canada and ask him to Post to case officer?
  3. If its still mandatory to send the photo stamped and also posted from the country I am In, Can I send a courier like Fed Ex etc. since I understand that Courier cannot accept PO box deliveries?
  4. Stamp it and send to my relative in Canada through courier and ask him via Canada Post to case officer?