Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
viking123 said:
Thanks for the information.

Her medical is going to expire in June, 2017.

This time can get tricky for her....do they specify some deadline on the COPR letter (i.e. like by this date or within 3 months) that you should land?
I believe it's printed on the CoPR, but not having one in hand (yet...), I'm not 100% sure. I do know that the deadline is usually one year after the medical exam, unless CIC gives an extension during processing the PR application (occasionally granted in cases where processing will last beyond the expiration of the medical).

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
viking123 said:
Thanks for the information.

Her medical is going to expire in June, 2017.

This time can get tricky for her....do they specify some deadline on the COPR letter (i.e. like by this date or within 3 months) that you should land?
the expiration date is going to be printed on the COPR. while for most people it will match the 1 year anniversary date of the medical, it is not always the case. a person can get less time to land or more time to land. it won't be confirmed until the COPR is in hand. she will want to work her travel plans around the COPR expiration date.

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
My medical expired, and I had to do another one and send that it...because they took too long. Also, two sets of fingerprint requests. The website barely ever works or updates, and you cant get through on the phone either.