+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

candreamer2021

Aug 10, 2021
Same, I just got the GU. I accessed her account 2 hours ago and nothing, and now it had a GU. :)

I got my PR card last week and now I keep bullying her that she is not a PR, even though she has eCoPR. lol
Cool let me know when you get further updates

Acamp1410

Apr 7, 2021
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2021
AOR Received.
08-04-2021
Med's Done....
24-04-2021
Hey

I just received my card today. Hope you get yours soon.
It's approved and I'm waiting for it to come in the mail.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
After the webform i sent this week, it is showing approved and saying the card was mailed. I've seen 2 gus last week in my gckey account. Hopefully the card will arrive next week :)
Congrats. Please When did you receive your eCOPR
We received on January 15

Last edited:
Reactions: Alalac

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Thanks for the response.
Did you get a response when you sent web form as they say you will not get response if your application is within processing time.
Yes, i received that message but on the next day that was showing approved and my card was mailed in my gckey account

Reactions: SweetQueen

WildSaguaro

Mar 11, 2022
eCOPR on February 3rd

Still waiting for news of PR card, I have linked my application with my GC account and I just called IRCC and they don't have news yet.

BTW I may be wrong but I think that if you take the french line for IRCC it may be more likely to be connected with an agent (of course if you speak french).

One would imagine that the PR card would be faster after the loooong PR process T_T

Reactions: Lc4life

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
Hey folks,
I got a reply from IRCC agent that my card is gone for printing. Can anyone please let me know the timelines how long it takes to receive the first pr card after its gone for printing??. I received my ecopr on 11 jan and since then the photo is showing "In review with IRCC"

Gujju Patel

Mar 7, 2022
Hey folks,
I got a reply from IRCC agent that my card is gone for printing. Can anyone please let me know the timelines how long it takes to receive the first pr card after its gone for printing??. I received my ecopr on 11 jan and since then the photo is showing "In review with IRCC"
They dont have answer of this. My copr date is 25th jan. They said its under production, no updates after that. Currently, processing time is 88 days.

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
Which visa office?? I was able to catch hold of customer care agent and they said it would be few days to get the card