+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Viji7

Nov 23, 2021
Hi, Did you get any update on your husband and younger one's status? My status says "Closed and accepted" but my spouse's and daughter's status is still "In review with IRCC". I am the primary applicant.
Yes the next day my husband’s(primary applicant) status was updated to card mailed .
But my younger one who is an US citizen, his status is not updated ..
and we yet to receive our cards.. maybe once we received the cards will update .

Jan 11, 2019
Hi, did anyone have an idea how it works on this portal sponsorship landed. I have submitted the photo and address its more than a month now still showing on review with IRCC and no ECOPR.

Gujju Patel

Mar 7, 2022
Ecopr 25th Jan.
Application Linked on 3rd Feb
Application Status:- Submitted.
I called/emailed them, they said it is under production. Does anyone know how long it gonna take?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Linked PR Card application today and it was approved.
VO : Vancouver (previously Edmonton, before that Ottawa and before that CIO Sydney)
AOR : 26th Sept 2021
PPR : 22nd Feb 2022
eCOPR : 24th Feb 2022

PR Card Application shows :
Final decision - March 3, 2022:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I believe if Canada Post does not fucks up, I will get PR Card in 1-2 weeks.

Sep 29, 2021
Like to share my timelines and tips that worked for me to pass along - After 5 months of waiting since eCoPR, I finally have the card in my hands.

Single Applicant - From CEC route.
eCoPR: Sept 28, 2021
Uploaded address & photo: Sept 28, 2021
Application Linked: Jan 10, 2022 (yes it took that long - and could not get any updates from IRCC ends)
From Jan - to February, I repeatedly emailed all IRCC email channels to get an update
February 17, 2022: Got a response from the Prairies that my card has finally been sent to production (IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)
February 19, 2022: GU on IRCC Application for PR card
February 28, 2022: Address on PR portal has been approved, Photo still in review
Mar 1, 2022: Application closed
Mar 7, 2022: Received PR Card in the mail
Original VO: Etobicoke (they sent me for login details for PR portal), PR card came from Sydney
Status on PR portal: Accepted and closed

What I learned:
- From Sept - Dec, IRCC was in "Crisis Mode" aka huge backlogged and not enough people who can move along (this has now been "resolved" as of February so hopefully wait times for you all aren't going to be as bad)
- If you want to call IRCC using their number, expect to try 4-5 times in a row before you can get on the wait time, (i was able to finally speak to someone around 3 pm)
-IRCC only sees as much as you can on your application, they don't have any ability to see the PR portal, I suggest you check that your address on file is the most updated and is correct to make sure there aren't any issues
-While I tried all emails available, I found that IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca is the only one that would respond and even then it's to an email sent 2 weeks prior (i sent out an email every 3-4 days with an update on my outstanding processing times).
- Once your address is approved - you're pretty much waiting it out to get the PR card.

Good Luck to everyone and thank you for all the advice I got from here! We'll all likely see each other in 3-4 years when we apply for citizenship and go through this all over again!

Gujju Patel

Mar 7, 2022
I seriously don't understand why does it have to take so long to print PR card, they can just allow people to travel with e-COPR if they think their machine will run at snail pace. Making it harder for everyone. Seriously I felt did a mistake immigrating to Canada. last 3 years has been stressful waiting for PR. Even end of the process , they want us to wait for some stupid plastic card. Take so long for plastic card as if they are building an aeroplane.
I am Single applicant. Copr 25Th Jan. Still nothing. Those who got copr after me are having cards in their hands. But I dont

Reactions: SweetQueen

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I am Single applicant. Copr 25Th Jan. Still nothing. Those who got copr after me are having cards in their hands. But I dont
Thats way frustrating! I am facing the same situation. I am sending webforms every week. Tired of their lack of respect with people... :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Kiikii