+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

VivSin

Dec 21, 2021
We received email today that our photo’s has been rejected on the portal. We already resubmitted new photos. Anyone that had similar experience that can share how long the process took after re-submitting new photos to receive PR cards?
I have a question- do they inform why are they rejecting the photo? What do we need to do to make sure the new photo will not be rejected again?
Thanks

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Linked my PR Card application to my CIC account yesterday and it was showing "submitted" as status.

But today, got a GU when I logged in: "Application updated". Fingers crossed! :)

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
We received email today that our photo’s has been rejected on the portal. We already resubmitted new photos. Anyone that had similar experience that can share how long the process took after re-submitting new photos to receive PR cards?
Sorry about that.
please how long did it take before getting rejected after you upload in the pr portal

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Linked my PR Card application to my CIC account yesterday and it was showing "submitted" as status.

But today, got a GU when I logged in: "Application updated". Fingers crossed! :)
what's the status of your address and photo on the portal?

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hi All,

After getting ecopr on Oct-2021, My Photo and Address in PR portal was Accepted on 17-Jan-2022. Now the case status in PR portal says "Accepted and closed". Unfortunately i am not able to link my PR portal to GC key. Do we know how much time it takes to ship PR card from the date photo and address is accepted ??

Regards,
Rafi

Reactions: Lxman

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi All,

After getting ecopr on Oct-2021, My Photo and Address in PR portal was Accepted on 17-Jan-2022. Now the case status in PR portal says "Accepted and closed". Unfortunately i am not able to link my PR portal to GC key. Do we know how much time it takes to ship PR card from the date photo and address is accepted ??

Regards,
Rafi
Hard to tell. My PR Portal never changed the status. It still shows "in review with IRCC" even after receiving the PR card. But it took about a week after the application showed as approved in my CIC account. Also, my PR card shows an expire date of Jan 13 so it was actually approved/printed a week before the date it shows in the CIC account.

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Finally got a ghost update in GC Key account regarding pr card!
eCOPR: Dec 9
VO: Ottawa
Anyone else in a similar position?

Lxman

Oct 11, 2020
Hi All,

Regards,
Rafi
When did u upload a pic & mailing address in portal plz ? Coz i uploaded on 30 October but haven’t heard yet.

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hey, how long was your wait overall from receiving pr confirmation and what was your visa office?
Hi, my visa office is Vancouver. If you mean when I received my eCoPR, it was on 21st Jan and my address and photo submission on Portal was on 11th Jan.

Reactions: JamCan56

slmprtyl

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone that is still waiting for their Initial PR card? It is already 2 months since Ecopr, PR card still not arrived yet. Sent E-mail and Webform and didn't get any response. Tried to call IRCC and never be able to get through to an agent?