+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

KV06

Oct 1, 2021
I got my eCOPR on early dec. my wife got her PR card on 27th Dec. Since I didn't get it I sent an email to the portal email address last Monday (3rd Jan, 22) and called IRCC on the following day. They confirmed me that they sent the PR card to production on 3rd. I received my card today. Still the status in portal indicate as "in review with IRCC" for both of us
Appreciate if you can please help me with the email id you sent to ? and also what information you have sent in the mail.

Thank you so much in advance

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I emailed them today (this is my second time emailing the same prairies ID) and the first time they gave the standard useless garbage response. Today they tell me that my file is with another office and that I should email IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca instead. No idea what this new office is. This is so unnecessarily exhausting!
Actually I emailed this exact address two weeks ago and they replied "we cannot check the status because your card is produced by another division". So which division then? And who to email? It appears that even IRCC staff do not know where our cards are...

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hey guys, add me too to the waiting game :)

I got the portal mail on 11th January, confirmed address and uploaded photo on 12th January...and...waiting....:(

Reactions: SweetQueen

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Actually I emailed this exact address two weeks ago and they replied "we cannot check the status because your card is produced by another division". So which division then? And who to email? It appears that even IRCC staff do not know where our cards are...
Did you get your ecopr??

duasimran10

Jun 12, 2018
Hello,

Has anyone traveled internationally after receiving eCOPR but before receiving PR Card? Can I apply for PRTD once outside Canada? If yes, how long does it take for it to process? Also, any issues at the border while entering Canada with PRTD?

Appreciate any help here!

Thank you!

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello,

Has anyone traveled internationally after receiving eCOPR but before receiving PR Card? Can I apply for PRTD once outside Canada? If yes, how long does it take for it to process? Also, any issues at the border while entering Canada with PRTD?

Appreciate any help here!

Thank you!
Yes you can travel abroad with ecopr.. it is taking more than a month to issue the PRTD document

Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me too... just sent the second follow up email today
What did they reply first time? They give very general response each time we email. First time they said processing delays are high due to record number of landings and no precise timeline can be given. Second time they said they cannot check status because cards are processed at a different division, but they did not say which one.