+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Pr card update:
Visa office: VLU
E co-pr: 25th November

Got a GU during holidays
Yesterday, I found my application approved and they mailed my PR card.
Do you know how long it takes to arrive the card by mail? I mean once they mail, does it arrive fast or takes several weeks?

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Anyone who got there ECOPR around 15Oct2021 still waiting for PR card to be mailed ??

I got my ECOPR on 19OCT2021 and could see in new PR confirmation portal tht my photo and address is still under review..

Also how to link PR confirmation portal with GCkey ?? I tried using UCI and FamilyName and it says no applications found

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone, When they deliver PR card, do they ask for signature? Or do they just put it in mailbox like regular email?

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
Journey is finally over... pr card approved and mailed today........ now waiting for pr card...... the email to priaries worked for me..............
Did you get your card by mail? Am waiting my pr card got approved & mailed on dec 22

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
My PR cars was approved and mailed on Dec 15 and I have not received them yet, How long does it take to get the card? anybody on the same boat?
Please update, did you get your card by mail or not? Am still waiting they mailed my caed on dec 22

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
Has anyone here received PR card in less than 60 days (as per the processing time on CIC website)??
My co-worker, who got this eCoPR on Dec 10th received the PR card from the PIO (Primary Intake Office) on 4th Jan.

And also, my CIC account has an ghost update after my dependent has received passport and eCoPR the application has been moved to Approved status. Does this means that the PR card will be mailed after the application is approved in CIC account.? As I noticed that in some posts that the applicants has received the GU in CIC account before their address and photo is approved in the PR portal. (I may be wrong here..) Any inputs here is highly appreciated.

srmocher

Apr 15, 2021
Did anyone get a couple of GUs on the PR card application in GCKey? If so, how long afterwards did you get the card in mail?