+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Need some help here.

I have to travel overseas in Feb 2022 and waiting for pr card (ecopr 11th dec), photo and address are in review with OSC (assuming it is OSC as the ecopr document has that center's name). I will be there for only 3 weeks and cannot extend the stay there beyond 4 weeks. If the pr card doesn't arrive on time, i'll have to plan for this contingency as the travel cannot be postponed either.

Any idea how long it takes to get a prtd from india, specifically Mumbai? Please help!

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
Email from Virtual Landing Unit: 3 Dec 2021
Credentials: 4 Dec 2021
eCOPR: 4 Dec 2021
Approved & mailed (GCKey): 24 Dec 2021
PR card delivered: Waiting

22 Dec 2021:
Received a ghost update in GCKey account.
The address got approved in PR confirmation portal.
Hi @oksignature,

I have a question, do we get the update for the PR card in the GC key and not in the PR portal.? Because in GC key, my application is approved. and my eCOPR date is Dec 3rd. But the PR portal says the address is still under review.

steevimat

Dec 30, 2021
I am having issues with uploading the photos on the PR portal. The one that I posted were rejected and now I am uploading new ones, there is a Photo Editor that pops up and once the photo is uploaded it turns to a black and white photo. Can someone help with that?

Thanks

pkurapat

Nov 11, 2021
I am having issues with uploading the photos on the PR portal. The one that I posted were rejected and now I am uploading new ones, there is a Photo Editor that pops up and once the photo is uploaded it turns to a black and white photo. Can someone help with that?

Thanks
Hey @steevimat, You can use the below:
https://www.123passportphoto.com/
https://passport-photo.online/en-ca/ca_pr_card_photo

I would suggest using - https://passport-photo.online/en-ca/ca_pr_card_photo as even my photo which I took in UPS store was rejected. Then I used this service to get the photo corrected online. One comment I got was - my photo was taken on a red shirt and because of that, I may get a brightness error. And if i get that error they have asked me to take a new pic. But when i uploaded the photo it passed all the requirements.

Last edited:

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
My PR cars was approved and mailed on Dec 15 and I have not received them yet, How long does it take to get the card? anybody on the same boat?
Did you recieve your card yet? Am also waiting my pr card was mailed on dec 22. where do you live in which province?

Zeder

Jul 19, 2021
Need some help here.

I have to travel overseas in Feb 2022 and waiting for pr card (ecopr 11th dec), photo and address are in review with OSC (assuming it is OSC as the ecopr document has that center's name). I will be there for only 3 weeks and cannot extend the stay there beyond 4 weeks. If the pr card doesn't arrive on time, i'll have to plan for this contingency as the travel cannot be postponed either.

Any idea how long it takes to get a prtd from india, specifically Mumbai? Please help!
Minimum time for PRTD is usually a month, maybe you can call Mumbai Visa Center to get an idea, it not you can go to US and cross the Border with your COPR via a private vehicle. Its better to double check with an IRCC agent. Rules change all the time.