+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Thanks a lot as it was helpful as able to get response as PR Card mailed today by showing travel urgency.
CoPR-19-Aug-21
Hi there!! May I know what type of urgency have you shown in email ?
My addresss n photo shows still in review and If I send an email to them ? Would it be helpful to get the card asap?

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Does anyone know if its normal for the card to take over a week to arrive? I live in calgary which is far from sydney and its December so there are definitely more packages but i am worried my card was shipped on dec 2nd the address it was shipped to is correct but i still havent received it yet

LeahO

Aug 17, 2021
Thanks a lot as it was helpful as able to get response as PR Card mailed today by showing travel urgency.
CoPR-19-Aug-21
Please what did you say in your email? I have been emailing them my flight is on the 17th but I don’t have my card yet. I booked it in April in hopes of having it by now. What makes it worse is the flight agency won’t let me change it or give me a refund or flight credit

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
This worked for me too. Just the city did not work out. Thank you for the tip.
We received our PR cards finally.
I received an update on my application from IRCC portal on Nov 15th(Monday), card arrived in mail on Nov 18th(Thursday).
I received an update on my wife's application from IRCC portal on Nov 29th(Monday), card arrived in main on Dec 6th(Monday).

PR portal still shows the status of "In review with IRCC".

I submitted a webform seeking an update our PR cards and got standard reply. Applications were approved the next week after the standard response was sent. Not sure if the query had any impact or not. By the way, initially I submitted webform for myself and then submitted a webform on behalf of wife a week after I received my card.

Hope this helps.

My PR application journey ends here. Thank you all for your suggestions and for this forum

Kkooner

Mar 20, 2019
We received our PR cards finally.
I received an update on my application from IRCC portal on Nov 15th(Monday), card arrived in mail on Nov 18th(Thursday).
I received an update on my wife's application from IRCC portal on Nov 29th(Monday), card arrived in main on Dec 6th(Monday).

PR portal still shows the status of "In review with IRCC".

I submitted a webform seeking an update our PR cards and got standard reply. Applications were approved the next week after the standard response was sent. Not sure if the query had any impact or not. By the way, initially I submitted webform for myself and then submitted a webform on behalf of wife a week after I received my card.

Hope this helps.

My PR application journey ends here. Thank you all for your suggestions and for this forum

varmatech324

Jul 8, 2021
Hiii

ECOPR : Oct 8th 2021
Photos rejected on : Oct 21 2021
Uploaded new photos on : Oct 22 2021
Still Waiting for the PR Card.

Is anyone stuck with same dates ? Do I need to follow up with them using webform ? Any suggestions

Also, will we get any communication (email) once PR card approved and ready for shipping ?

Last edited:

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
SHARING MY PR JOURNEY
AOR : June 24. 2021
Portal Email: October 21
Credentials: November 10
Photo Uploaded : November 10
ECOPR : November 11
Photo Rejected : November 11
Photo Reuploaded : November 16
Linked PR Card to GC key; November 17
First ghost update on PR card : December 2
PR Card approved and mailed : December 7
PR card Received : December 12
PR portal : Photos and Address still in Review

Total PR Timeline from AOR : 171 Days

Reactions: LeahO

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
eCOPR: 29 June 2021 (Etobicoke VO)
PR Card GU: 03 Dec 2021
PR Card Approved and Mailed: 07 Dec 2021
PR Card Received: 09 Dec 2021 (Downtown Toronto)

Mailing the prairies email id did the trick.
That's great. May I ask what you mentioned specifically in your email? I have been waiting since July 16 too.

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
SHARING MY PR JOURNEY
AOR : June 24. 2021
Portal Email: October 21
Credentials: November 10
Photo Uploaded : November 10
ECOPR : November 11
Photo Rejected : November 11
Photo Reuploaded : November 16
Linked PR Card to GC key; November 17
First ghost update on PR card : December 2
PR Card approved and mailed : December 7
PR card Received : December 12
PR portal : Photos and Address still in Review

Total PR Timeline from AOR : 171 Days
What province are you in?

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hiii

ECOPR : Oct 8th 2021
Photos rejected on : Oct 21 2021
Uploaded new photos on : Oct 22 2021
Still Waiting for the PR Card.

Is anyone stuck with same dates ? Do I need to follow up with them using webform ? Any suggestions

Also, will we get any communication (email) once PR card approved and ready for shipping ?
If you link your application to the gckey it will give you an update once it has been mailed