+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
The production site is the one that approves pictures if there are any changes needed they will inform you if not it will be printed and mailed to you. How long that takes depends on ur luck
Hi, is the card production centre different from the Photo Upload Team?
I sent an inquiry to them via email and I got this response “Your request has been forwarded to the photo upload team for review and action. You will be contacted should a new photo be required”
Anyone gotten this type of response?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
should a new photo be required”
I sent an inquiry to them via email and I got this response “Your request has been forwarded to the photo upload team for review and action. You will be contacted should a new photo be required”
Hey May I know to which email id you contacted?

Thanks

Ashish_2021

Sep 29, 2021
No response for me. Good To know response. Can i know CoPR date..?

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
They are the same team I assume i was told my photo was sent to the production site and if they approve it it will be printed and mailed if not they will contact me for a new picture

Reactions: MatEst

KV06

Oct 1, 2021
I have received my copr on Dec5th and I have uploaded the photo and address on 5th Dec - Is there anyone with same timelines

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Anyone in BC or AB who was sent their card last week have received it yet mine was sent on the 2nd still hasnt arrive starting to worry.