+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

barcaruleall

Feb 16, 2021
Portal Email received: Nov 18, 2021
Address and Photo submitted: Nov 18, 2021
eCOPR received from OSC-Operations Support Centre: Nov 20, 2021
PR Card (Approved & Mailed in GCKey): November 29, 2021
PR Card received: Dec 3, 2021

cassie2019

Sep 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,

What is the best way to contact IRCC to follow up with PR card? I know it that a lot of us here are kind on the same boat. It is just so weird that in the portal, the photo remains to be in review for almost 4 months now and others received theirs after just a couple of weeks.
I tried the Web Form and calling them but no help either.
Please advise anyone?
Thank you

cassie2019

Sep 6, 2019
150+ days as well, I am sending in the solemn declaration tomorrow. Called IRCC today the agent says everything looks good and doesn't know why its not being processed yet. An internal communication was initiated by the said agent but apparently even that takes 3 weeks. so......
Hi,
Is your PR card not mailed out yet? Are you still waiting? Where is your VO?
Thank you

cassie2019

Sep 6, 2019
I just want to share this information with you guys in case it helps. I was able to speak to an agent finally and she told me that the web form that I sent was already taken under consideration even though they never responded and that they were looking into the problem of why the PR Card is being delayed. I told her that I have been waiting since July 16. She said that it's already approved but it seems there is a printing problem, though she doesn't know why. She advised that I should keep waiting instead of sending a solemn declaration form at this moment to avoid any confusion.

I hope this information helps.
Hi,
That's very helpful of him/her. I called before but he just answered me that they won't be able to access anything and have to unfortunately wait. Which number did you call?

Thanks

cassie2019

Sep 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have a question and I will appreciate it if someone answers
My wife and I received or eCOPR and virtually landed in July but haven’t received our PR cards yet same as many others. At that time we thought we would get our PR cards by now and we booked flights to visit our families in Christmas. We both have valid visitor visa, work or study permit (if this still applies to us!). Can we travel outside Canada and enter to Canada? What will be our status when we want to re enter? It’s very complicated and I couldn’t find any clear answers.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Hi,
Are you guys in Canada right now? Are guys still waiting for the first PR card? July is way too long.

MHD22

May 10, 2019
Hi,
Are you guys in Canada right now? Are guys still waiting for the first PR card? July is way too long.
Hi,
Yes, we’re still in Canada. It is too way long but what we can do. We even talked to our MP and they reached to CIC confirming everything is okay and they are working on it! We saw many our friends received their PR cards quickly. I think this mess might have something to nationality.

ruru00

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have a question and I will appreciate it if someone answers
My wife and I received or eCOPR and virtually landed in July but haven’t received our PR cards yet same as many others. At that time we thought we would get our PR cards by now and we booked flights to visit our families in Christmas. We both have valid visitor visa, work or study permit (if this still applies to us!). Can we travel outside Canada and enter to Canada? What will be our status when we want to re enter? It’s very complicated and I couldn’t find any clear answers.
Any advice will be appreciated.
I am in the same situation, I only have the eCoPR but not the PR card but I do have a valid visitor visa and work permit. I came back from a vacation (Dubai) 10 days ago. I used my visitor visa as well as explaining that I'm a PR already and showed the printed eCoPR at the immigration officer in Toronto (this is only me coming back to Canada) but still waiting for my PR card. Since I don't have the PR card yet, at Kiosks I declared myself as a temporary worker. I never had issue coming back. I'm only saying this based on my experience. Hope this helps.

Reactions: MHD22

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Portal Email received: Nov 15, 2021
Address and Photo submitted: Nov 18, 2021
eCOPR received from OSC-Operations Support Centre: Nov 20, 2021
PR Card ; waiting
PPR for spouse and son also waiting.
I found some mistakes in eCOPR and replied the correction of error via portal mail. Do I have to do anything else like amendment of copr document plz reply guys

MHD22

May 10, 2019
I am in the same situation, I only have the eCoPR but not the PR card but I do have a valid visitor visa and work permit. I came back from a vacation (Dubai) 10 days ago. I used my visitor visa as well as explaining that I'm a PR already and showed the printed eCoPR at the immigration officer in Toronto (this is only me coming back to Canada) but still waiting for my PR card. Since I don't have the PR card yet, at Kiosks I declared myself as a temporary worker. I never had issue coming back. I'm only saying this based on my experience. Hope this helps.
Thanks for sharing your experience
It’s kind of a relief

MHD22

May 10, 2019
One question: have you updated your SIN number?

Sanjays2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Received revert as per below

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card is currently at card production.

The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at In Review with IRCC until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

However, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.

For further inquires, please contact the Client Service Center at 1-888-242-2100.
Hey!! Can you please let me know what all details that we have to mention in email for PR card. Appreciated your help on this query!! Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ashish_2021