+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys got message from portal saying i uploaded wrong photo. Defintely it was wrong as i uploaded wrong size pic by mistake. uploaded a new one now. Lets see
I think I did the same. Im waiting for them to request a new photo.
When you you upload the previous one?

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Hello guys, I got my eCoPR on Nov 4 and linked the PR card application to my CIC account on the same day. Today I saw a GU on my PR card application, any ideas on how long it will take until it's mailed?

Curlymonster

Nov 12, 2020
Received ECopr on June 25th
Photo and address still in review.

tried contacting and they are saying we have to wait. NO ETA provided.

does any one know how long?
All my friends have received PR cards.

please share. Thank you

canadahereicome1994

Aug 23, 2020
Hello guys, I got my eCoPR on Nov 4 and linked the PR card application to my CIC account on the same day. Today I saw a GU on my PR card application, any ideas on how long it will take until it's mailed?
I uploaded the photo on 8th Nov and i saw a GU yesterday. Not sure what was the GU for.

Forza_Inter

Nov 10, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I just received my PR card in the mail today and this portal has been super helpful, hence I wanted to share my Timeline with you guys.

eCOPR via the portal: 30th June 2021

Did not receive any updates via e-mail or the portal for several months, so by the beginning of October decided to respond to the COPR e-mail that I received back in June.

After almost 3 weeks, I received a response stating that my photo had been reviewed and sent for PR card production and that I should expect my PR card to arrive within 6 weeks.

8th November, 2021: The status in my CIC account was updated to 'approved' and it stated that my PR card was mailed.

10th November, 2021: PR card was received.

The status of the photo in the PR portal is still 'under review'

Hopefully, this information helps and wish you all the best with your PR card.

Last edited:
Reactions: garc3692

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I just received my PR card in the mail today and this portal has been super helpful, hence I wanted to share my Timeline with you guys.

Did not receive any updates via e-mail or the portal for several months, so by the beginning of October decided to respond to the COPR e-mail that I received back in June.

After almost 3 weeks, I received a response stating that my photo had been reviewed and sent for PR card production and that I should expect my PR card to arrive within 6 weeks.

8th November, 2021: The status in my GC key account was updated to 'approved' and it stated that my PR card was mailed.

Did you reply to this address ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca about updates on PR card?

Draic Kin

Sep 18, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hello Everyone,

8th November, 2021: The status in my CIC account was updated to 'approved' and it stated that my PR card was mailed.

I decided to reply to the portal email back in September too, but I didn't get any response.