+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

rav22

Sep 8, 2017
@Grewal1322 @rav22 I also had same issue with PR card application linking. Tried the city of birth in format e.g. CITY, STATE and it finally worked for me. There is a space between comma and state. Also, STATE should be in full, no abbreviations.
Yes, I tried that too. Still it did not find my application.
Even tried to copy all answers from the eCOPR itself, but it yet failed.

• Sad
Reactions: SongSparrow

sienna82_

Oct 16, 2019
"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided" Is this mean it’s mailed?? If it’s not, how do you know my PR card is mailed? Thank you for all your help!

rav22

Sep 8, 2017
"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided" Is this mean it’s mailed?? If it’s not, how do you know my PR card is mailed? Thank you for all your help!
Hopefully Yes..!!
What was your eCOPR date?

SjSsPR

Jun 8, 2021
Hi,

After receiving the eCOPR normally how much time does it take to receive the PR Card?

I got eCOPR on 29th June but did not receive the PR Card yet.

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hi,

After receiving the eCOPR normally how much time does it take to receive the PR Card?

I got eCOPR on 29th June but did not receive the PR Card yet.
The Timeline seems to be arbitrary, right now on the website it says about 67 days from the time of application. If you would like you could try linking your application on the CIC website, that way you would know when its shipped.

SjSsPR

Jun 8, 2021
The Timeline seems to be arbitrary, right now on the website it says about 67 days from the time of application. If you would like you could try linking your application on the CIC website, that way you would know when its shipped.
which application do i need to link to CIC account here?
PR application is already linked to the Online account and there is no update in the Online account even though we have already received the COPR. Same application will reflect the update for PR card or will it be a new application that you are referring to that i need to add to the same CIC account?