+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Bhull11b

Star Member
May 30, 2021
My pr card application status changed to approved on July 02 under my CIC profile and it says the card is mailed and expiry until June 26, 2026.
However the pr portal is still in review status. does it mean my card is dispatched or I should wait for PR Portal also to turn into approve mode?
How did you link pr card application to cic account?

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
As in your PR card is valid for only a few months? My ECOPR is valid for only a year, and I can't understand why.
To be honest I have no clue! But I don't think the card only will be available for this short period of time. The validation time on ECoPR, it is indeed confusing!

Mar 28, 2019
To be honest I have no clue! But I don't think the card only will be available for this short period of time. The validation time on ECoPR, it is indeed confusing!
I guess we just have to wait until the card arrives, then see the expiry. But if it's valid for only a year and it's the first I'm am getting a PR card do I need to get an immigration lawyer involve at this point? I'm so exhausted from this long application process I've been through alot mentally and for it to only be a year it is ridiculous. I even applied for a OWP along with the spousal sponsorship and I have never received the OWP.

Reactions: HanenBlade

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I guess we just have to wait until the card arrives, then see the expiry. But if it's valid for only a year and it's the first I'm am getting a PR card do I need to get an immigration lawyer involve at this point? I'm so exhausted from this long application process I've been through alot mentally and for it to only be a year it is ridiculous. I even applied for a OWP along with the spousal sponsorship and I have never received
Yeah, let's wait and see.

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Nothing yet! Are people able to link the PR card application on CIC? I have tried all possible combinations no success as of yet.