+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi received PR card today.eCOPR 25 may . Portal approval 26 june . Cic approved 6 july.vo Etobicoke . But card received from CPC sydney.

Reactions: LuXar

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hey guys,
I got my eCOPR on 28th June.
Address has been accepted but photo is still pending.
Now, I want to link my application to cic account but unfortunately I can't. (Even after all the information I entered is correct.)

So my question is, will I get any email for closing the case or mailing PR card?
As I saw so many people got application approved but portal still says in review.

Please Help.
Is it important to link application with cic account because my agent has access so I don’t know what to do now

ciccris

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I got COPR on June 10th and Linked my PR card application to my GIC account.
Today my account updated to Approved and it says my PR card has been mailed

dhbdhba

Dec 8, 2019
Got approval on CIC account on July 12. Received PR card yesterday. Strangely, the portal is still showing photo under review.

Photo and address uploaded: 9th June 2021
ECOPR: 11th June 2021
Photo and Address : Address Accepted. Photo In Review with IRCC
PR Card: Delivered on July 15.
VO: Etobicoke

Reactions: LuXar

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
We don't have to do anything after we received the ECoPR, the card will come in with mail. Right?
Also My ECoPR only valid to Aug 11th! Do i need to do sth about it?
I read it somewhere (Couldn't recall!) that this expiration date doesn't affect your status at all.

Jul 12 First Portal mail
Jul 13 Second Portal mail
Jul 15 Photo upload
Jul 16 ECoPR file.

Card... Have no clue!

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
Any idea why 99% people are getting eCOPR within 24 - 48 hours while rest are waiting for days together? The new PR portal is such a farce, how is it helping us, just how long does it take to review an address and photograph!

Reactions: HanenBlade

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hello everyone!
Portal email: 25th June
Credentials" 26th June
eCOPR: 27th June!

As multiple people have indicated the photo and address are in review for me as well. There doesn't seem to be a fixed timeline for the processing.

Mar 28, 2019
We don't have to do anything after we received the ECoPR, the card will come in with mail. Right?
Also My ECoPR only valid to Aug 11th! Do i need to do sth about it?
I read it somewhere (Couldn't recall!) that this expiration date doesn't affect your status at all.

Jul 12 First Portal mail
Jul 13 Second Portal mail
Jul 15 Photo upload
Jul 16 ECoPR file.

Card... Have no clue!
As in your PR card is valid for only a few months? My ECOPR is valid for only a year, and I can't understand why.

Bhull11b

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Hello,

I got my E-COPR on 18th June and today I got an update from IRCC stating my photo and address has been accepted with the below message.

"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided"

May I know when can I expect my PR card ?
Hi
Did you get update in cic account or portal account where we upload photo and address?
If you get update on cic account then how did you link pr card application to cic account?
Thanks

Reactions: HanenBlade