+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hey, can anyone confirm the physical paper work permit that you had before getting PR was not used anywhere in the whole COPR and confirmation process? I suddenly couldn’t find my work permit (I am sure it’s still home somewhere just couldn’t find, I still have the scanned copy). Thanks!
I think not because mine expired and when applied for extension, i got PR. I doubt whether expired work permit required for PR renewal or Citizenship.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Anyone able to call IRCC and speak to Agent, I am trying since many days but call goes to automatic IVR and then disconnects. I also sent them webmail but received auto-response that they are too busy. How to contact IRCC?
I too in same position, only way through webform...

sjfs00

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Morocco
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
Nomination.....
22-07-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Med's Done....
18-11-2020 / 27-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2022
Finally got status update as 'We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.' Its been almost 6 months from eCOPR to get to this status :)
Hopefully will receive card soon
How long did it take for you to get the card in the mail ?

Reactions: NL75

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
that was too long... for it took 6 months... just before my copr expiry, got my card. Most of them received in 3 to 6 weeks. Probably try raising webform with supporting documents on delay.
Is IRCC replying to webform. I raised 2 webform and received automated reply that IRCC is experience high volume of call and unable to respond.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Is IRCC replying to webform. I raised 2 webform and received automated reply that IRCC is experience high volume of call and unable to respond.
i think, some acknowledged the receipt of webform. They are just catching up on webforms

htnmtl

May 28, 2022
two weeks....like 10 business days.
Approaching my 3rd week since the day I got the same update email (card mailed) and growing impatient - FWIW I'm based in Montreal, which makes me wonder why it is taking so long given that it's not a remote area / city by any means.

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
Hi - anyone experiencing delays for inland dependents' PR card? ECoPR received on June 8th, 22. I got my PR Card on June 27th, 22 (approved in GC key, but photo still in review in portal). My husband hasn't received his card so far. It shows "submitted" in GC Key and nothing has changed. I've been seeing some people waiting more than 8 months, this is so frustrating. I can't believe we will face another saga for this. It's been more than a month after CoPR. Anyone on the same boat? Should I be concerned or is it too soon? We have flight tickets for December this year...

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Approaching my 3rd week since the day I got the same update email (card mailed) and growing impatient - FWIW I'm based in Montreal, which makes me wonder why it is taking so long given that it's not a remote area / city by any means.
my spouse also in 3rd week wait. Lets hope for the best !!!

Reactions: htnmtl

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hi - anyone experiencing delays for inland dependents' PR card? ECoPR received on June 8th, 22. I got my PR Card on June 27th, 22 (approved in GC key, but photo still in review in portal). My husband hasn't received his card so far. It shows "submitted" in GC Key and nothing has changed. I've been seeing some people waiting more than 8 months, this is so frustrating. I can't believe we will face another saga for this. It's been more than a month after CoPR. Anyone on the same boat? Should I be concerned or is it too soon? We have flight tickets for December this year...
After 45 days its make sense to raise webform. For me it took 5 months (from ecopr to PR card) but most of my friends got in 2 to 5 weeks. For my spouse, got PR card mailed message in 6 weeks. So no specific timeline... hope for the best...

Reactions: jmmtg85

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
Hi All,

I received my portal email and creds last week and the eCOPR yesterday.

The address was approved but the photo is still under review.

I was able to link the application today and I see the status as submitted.

Based on other people’s experiences here, I believe the photo still being under review is normal?

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
Hi All,

I received my portal email and creds last week and the eCOPR yesterday.

The address was approved but the photo is still under review.

I was able to link the application today and I see the status as submitted.

Based on other people’s experiences here, I believe the photo still being under review is normal?
From my experience, it's normal. My photo is still under review and I already got my PR Card. Still waiting for my spouse's PR card for over a month. They usually update the Gc key account. And if they need a new photo, they will let you know by email (from the email portal).

Reactions: Turbo43

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
1.When did you receive your log in details for the portal? May 27,2022

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? May 27,2022

4. When did you receive ECOPR? 2 June, 2022

5. What is the VO? Calgary

6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? July 19, 2022.