+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

samahuj1994

Apr 27, 2020
Contacted Etibocke office on April 28, they mentioned that the card has been sent into production on April 22. My eCOPR was on April 19. I linked the PR card portal to my gc key on April 27.

When can I expect to receive the PR card?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Contacted Etibocke office on April 28, they mentioned that the card has been sent into production on April 22. My eCOPR was on April 19. I linked the PR card portal to my gc key on April 27.

around 15 days from the day it was sent to production, you should expect pr card to be mailed.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
around 15 days from the day it was sent to production, you should expect pr card to be mailed.
when they say mail, do they have a standard courier company in which we can track as to where the card is? mine was mailed however there are members who have been waiting for a year, a month, a week so I just want to know if there is a way to track aside from calling IRCC

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi everyone received our PR card today. At last the long wait is over. Good luck everyone. Thank you for all the help. God bless us! ☺

Nilu_22

Mar 10, 2022

I am not able to link pr card to gc key. It says no records found. I have tried many times but it doesn't work. How did you do that??

Mtille

May 28, 2020
when they say mail, do they have a standard courier company in which we can track as to where the card is? mine was mailed however there are members who have been waiting for a year, a month, a week so I just want to know if there is a way to track aside from calling IRCC
We received ours through canada post. They don’t provide any tracking number hence its a regular mail. All we need to do is wait.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
FINALLY, My journey ends here. Received PR card yesterday. Thank you for all the support and assistance. Hopefully we all help each other for citizenship down the road! Thank you for this thread and this forum!

Reactions: Aalab

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I am not able to link pr card to gc key. It says no records found. I have tried many times but it doesn't work. How did you do that??
you need to copy exactly what is on your passport under Place of birth ; for me it was
<City name>, <State name>

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
Hi Guys,
Wondering if someone can cliarify the next steps for me?
Monday the 2nd i recieved an email stating "Your application for permanent residence has been approved"and about the PR portal and PR card details.
I created and logged into the PR portal to provided my address and upload a photo, this was done on either monday or tuesday too, The photo pixel size not matter how i tried was not to their standard but i dont have the right softwear to to really change it too much and it was a Passport photo i had done at london Drugs so its to their standard (clearly not size wise) and the message when uploading did say and IRCC worker can possibly still use this and change its size
My questions:
1. Has anyone had experienced the same issue with the photo and actually had the IRCC able to use it still as they themselves changes the size?
2. On my PR tracker i see now there is a COPR number and expiry date of 2029, is this ECOPR or just the tracker updating before actual email confirmation?
3. should I buckle in for a long wait on the "in review" process with the photo and PR card from Vancouver?

Reactions: Naz786