+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
Feb 10, 2022, eCOPR and haven't received my PR yet.
Portal says Photo under review and I just linked my PR card to cic and it says current status submitted..

Any idea what the approx timeline,
Also I would be moving from my current place on May 1st 2022 and I would need to change the delivery address, does anyone has an idea on how to do that if i dont receive the card by then

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone,
Portal says Photo under review and I just linked my PR card to cic and it says current status submitted..

Also I would be moving from my current place on May 1st 2022 and I would need to change the delivery address, does anyone has an idea on how to do that if i dont receive the card by then
Send your new address via webform.

gsanthar

Mar 27, 2015
Hello everyone,

My e-COPR is 7th feb 2022, no pr card yet. still waiting

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi All, I received got my eCopr on 14th Oct 2021. Submitted portal credentials still it says review with IRCC. I ahve tried contacting IRCC via webform and so email so many different ways but they say its sent for production on Jan 30th, I haven't got anything yet! Extremely stressed out and I had to cancel tickets to India already once.

Ash2806

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi All, I received got my eCopr on 14th Oct 2021. Submitted portal credentials still it says review with IRCC. I ahve tried contacting IRCC via webform and so email so many different ways but they say its sent for production on Jan 30th, I haven't got anything yet! Extremely stressed out and I had to cancel tickets to India already once.
Any one in same boat as me ?

CV Suresh

Aug 26, 2020
Yes - I am in the same boat.... at least someone told you that your application sent to Production to print PR Card... For me, no one is answering for the last 4 months.. i have tired calling on IRCC number +1 888-242-2100 .. no one is answering..
My eCoPR on 15-Nov-2021.. been waiting for PR Card.. no luck so far.

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Same here, got my E-Copr on 19Oct2021 and Still waiting for Pr Card.. Got the below email on 28Feb2022 after that no update.. they still say the card is in Production when I called IRCC last Thursday.. I am too struck and cannot travel outside Canada.

=========================
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card is currently at card production.

Your PR Portal account had been closed prematurely is now open again.

The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at In Review with IRCC until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

However, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.

For further inquires, please contact the Client Service Center at 1-888-242-2100.

=================================