+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Raftaj

Jun 21, 2021
Hello
I have a question it’s more then 25 days my photo and adress still showing review
What to do can you please suggest me
Thank you

Last edited:

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
any one of September eCOPR received PR card?
Nope. Received eCopr on 17th September, both address and photo are in review with IRCC. Unsure how long I need to wait.

rfrs1992

Feb 15, 2017
Hello
I have a question it’s more then 25 days my photo and adress still showing review
Thank you
My situation is similar.

Both my wife and my photo are still on review for over a month now on the portal. My wife got get PR card this week and I have not. Her status on the portal for her picture still appears as "Under Review". I do not know what to do

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
My situation is similar.

Both my wife and my photo are still on review for over a month now on the portal. My wife got get PR card this week and I have not. Her status on the portal for her picture still appears as "Under Review". I do not know what to do
Same here , received ecopr on sep 23rd been waiting 22 days for PR , linked it to ircc account but no status yet , don't know what to do

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
My situation is similar.

Did you link yours and wife's PR card application to GCKey? Whats the status of your application in GCKey? And what is the status of your wife's status in GCKey? In her PR card application status in GCKey is showing approved?

pgbj

Jul 15, 2021
Hello
Thank you
You just have to wait.
had to wait for a month to get address approved. Photo is still in review.
Same here , received ecopr on sep 23rd been waiting 22 days for PR , linked it to ircc account but no status yet , don't know what to do
Waiting for PR card for 45 days!!! Got some GU in GCKey account last week. Photos still in review.
Not sure where it is stuck and what to do.

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Been
You just have to wait.
had to wait for a month to get address approved. Photo is still in review.

Waiting for PR card for 45 days!!! Got some GU in GCKey account last week. Photos still in review.
Not sure where it is stuck and what to do.
Waiting for 2 months now.. it received two ghost updates 3-4 weeks ago but nothing since and now I don't know what going on.

rfrs1992

Feb 15, 2017
Did you link yours and wife's PR card application to GCKey? Whats the status of your application in GCKey? And what is the status of your wife's status in GCKey? In her PR card application status in GCKey is showing approved?
I did not know I could do this. I linked both PR applications to my account and my PR application is in the review process. I do not know if it is normal for this to take for over 6 weeks.
Thanks for the tip.

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
I did not know I could do this. I linked both PR applications to my account and my PR application is in the review process. I do not know if it is normal for this to take for over 6 weeks.
Thanks for the tip.
Yours is in review, but wife's is showing approved since she already received the PR card in GCKey?