+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
I don't see Document status :(
The application status says "We are processing your application." It seems like this was just a ghost update.
No problem, there are usually two ghost updates:
- when the photo is approved (this may not show up in PR Confirmation Portal)
- when the Card is approved and send to production

junie1307

Feb 1, 2023
No problem, there are usually two ghost updates:
- when the photo is approved (this may not show up in PR Confirmation Portal)
- when the Card is approved and send to production
Thank you so much! So that means two ghost updates and then the next update would be that the card has been sent? :)

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
Thank you so much! So that means two ghost updates and then the next update would be that the card has been sent? :)
Actually, the second GU means that the card is processed and sent. It will take a few days after for the document status message to be displayed in the profile.

aishu12

Jan 1, 2022
Hi Guys

My Timeline as below

Aor: Oct 13,2022
Medical& Bio Linked : Nov 03,2022
Portal Confirmation : Jan 05,2023
Portal login Credentials: Jan 06,2023(declared in canada/address confirmation/uploaded photo for pr card)
Ecopr : Jan 12,2023
Pr card: Pending

Now when i login to see status of pr card, sometimes it shows that this photo is not acceptable, although i have clicked it through passport pro services. At times after logging in it shows under review. Not sure if anyone is facing this. I also tried linking this application to my GC Key account, however i am unable to link that as well.
Hey any update on your PR Card? My timeline is almost same as yours

varunc

Nov 24, 2022
Hello. I received my eCOPR today from the Etobicoke office (roughly 30 days after uploading documents on the portal). The portal also tells me that my address is verified but the photo is not.

Do we have a sense of how long it will take for the PR card to be mailed out? I go to India in March and would like to avoid procuring a PRTD to return to Canada.
Following up on this; I linked the application to the tracker and saw that the card was shipped on 02/02 (roughly 3 weeks after eCOPR)

Sidd04

May 26, 2019
Ontario Canada
Category........
CEC
How to link portal pr card application to main ircc account?
I tried multiple times linking in ircc account through various option or Application/UCI or Family name options but it always says unable to find application.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Actually, the second GU means that the card is processed and sent. It will take a few days after for the document status message to be displayed in the profile.
I didn't get any GU's but when i called IRCC they said card is in production and will be mailed soon