+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Received PR card today 16th Jan. Checked mailbox today and found PR card envelope.
BTW, PR portal still shows photos in review with IRCC. So i guess its the status is not updated in a timely manner on PR portal.
Hi just wanted to know so did your mailing address changed status from in review in the portal?

FrustratedPRApplicant

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Hi All,

I got the portal credentials today. So I uploaded the photo and address details. However, when I log in again to check I see that it says Photo not uploaded. I can see that the In Canada Declaration and Address details are there but I don’t see the photo. It just says File not Uploaded. It’s under review by IRCC. Did anyone else face this issue? Do I need to upload the photo again?

Thanks

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Hi All,

I got the portal credentials today. So I uploaded the photo and address details. However, when I log in again to check I see that it says Photo not uploaded. I can see that the In Canada Declaration and Address details are there but I don’t see the photo. It just says File not Uploaded. It’s under review by IRCC. Did anyone else face this issue? Do I need to upload the photo again?

Thanks
Hey i got my ecopr but for me also this issue is coming

ddrocks

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
Received PR card today 16th Jan. Checked mailbox today and found PR card envelope.
BTW, PR portal still shows photos in review with IRCC. So i guess its the status is not updated in a timely manner on PR portal.
Did u link the pr card application to GC KEY account to know the updates?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Portal mail : 20 Feb 2022
eCoPR : 22 Feb 2022
Added to Portal : 5th March 2022
PR Card Sent by Mail: 10th March 2022
Solemn Decl : 05th Aug 2022
Portal Updated: 05th Jan 2023
PR Card Sent by Mail... Again: 10th Jab 2023
PR Card recieved : 17th Jan 2023

AFKM

Jan 18, 2023
Hi, we received an email from the IRCC yesterday that we are finally PR in Canada after we sent our credentials to the PR confirmation portal. In the email, they mentioned that the eCopr has been uploaded by the IRCC officer and you can now download it, but there is nothing in the portal as only my wife's mailing address is approved, not her declaration in Canada or photo. Similarly, in the PR confirmation portal, nothing has been updated for me, and all are in review by the IRCC. Can anyone explain to me please why the eCopr is not available to download?

Veyron85

Star Member
Jan 5, 2023
Means like 2 months since you uploaded info to portal .. what city are you in ?

Anadev

Jan 19, 2023
Hi All,
PR Confirmation e-mail - Sept 13, 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Sept 13, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Sept 14, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - VLU OTTAWA

I was hoping if anyone from OTTAWA has received their eCoPR or PR card this year, please share. It has been such a struggle to keep waiting for more than 4 months. Is there something I could do? Appreciate any advice.