+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline ( physical landing at port of entry)

fkmahs

Mar 10, 2020
Thanks, got PPR for my PRTD yesterday and today my PR card got approved and mailed.
Hi. I applied for PRTD from UAE via online portal a few days ago. Just looking at your timelines and hoping I get it as quickly as you did. Did you apply as Urgent or non-urgent?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi. I applied for PRTD from UAE via online portal a few days ago. Just looking at your timelines and hoping I get it as quickly as you did. Did you apply as Urgent or non-urgent?
Hi bro
I applied my PRTD online in September and got PPR exactly after 9 days of submission. It was non-urgent request.
The status wont change in the portal but you will receive PPR in your email from Sydney NS soon.

fkmahs

Mar 10, 2020
Hi bro
I applied my PRTD online in September and got PPR exactly after 9 days of submission. It was non-urgent request.
The status wont change in the portal but you will receive PPR in your email from Sydney NS soon.
Hi Bro.

I got PPR today. The process was surprisingly fast. Applied on 7th Dec, PPR on 14th Dec.

Thank you for your reply.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi Bro.

I got PPR today. The process was surprisingly fast. Applied on 7th Dec, PPR on 14th Dec.

Thank you for your reply.
You are welcome bro and congrats
Once you submit it at VFS Dubai you will receive your PR Visa in 7 days