+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline - Etobicoke Office

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi,

I sent my photo with CoPR to the Etobicoke office two months ago, however no updates thus far. Not even confirming whether they have received my photo.
I linked my PR card application with my GCkey account, the status only shows submitted since two months.
I hope friends can share their PR card timelines and how they have tracked their application?

Thanks,

• Angry
Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi,

I sent my photo with CoPR to the Etobicoke office two months ago, however no updates thus far. Not even confirming whether they have received my photo.
I linked my PR card application with my GCkey account, the status only shows submitted since two months.
I hope friends can share their PR card timelines and how they have tracked their application?

Thanks,
This is really really really frustrating. It would take them few mins to print it out. OMG!

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hi,

Thanks,
If I'm not mistaken, processing time is 130 days when you apply by mail. e-Portal may be faster, but lets see..

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Can we switch to PR portal to get PR card by uploading photos in the system? Why those who received CoPR in email must wait 120 days and those who have eCoPR gets their PR card in 20 days?

Reactions: DivyaSree

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Can we switch to PR portal to get PR card by uploading photos in the system? Why those who received CoPR in email must wait 120 days and those who have eCoPR gets their PR card in 20 days?
Were you able to switch to apply for first PR card through portal ? I received CoPR through email and photos delivered to Etobicoke office 0n April 29th , 2021. I have not received my PR card yet!

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello,

For any further questions, please contact our Client Support Centre:

Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx .

This email is continuously monitored to ensure that case specific questions are directed to the proper office and responded to in a timely manner.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

IRCC Etobicoke

• Sad
Reactions: Tamiou

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

For any further questions, please contact our Client Support Centre:

Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx .

This email is continuously monitored to ensure that case specific questions are directed to the proper office and responded to in a timely manner.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

IRCC Etobicoke
You can check this thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-etobicoke-office-only.712660/page-274#post-9662183