+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline Etobicoke Office

Trustabiodun

Jul 10, 2017
Hello all, I called immigration office Etobicoke office today and I was told my file has been transferred to windsor office.
My question is: why can't they make the decision in Etobicoke. I applied since 2017 August.

Does anyone have that experience of transferring file to windsor office. Though I know there are lots of backlogs in Etobicoke.

Thank you

mike6612

Mar 19, 2021
Hello all, I called immigration office Etobicoke office today and I was told my file has been transferred to windsor office.
My question is: why can't they make the decision in Etobicoke. I applied since 2017 August.

Does anyone have that experience of transferring file to windsor office. Though I know there are lots of backlogs in Etobicoke.

Thank you
Hi, do they have a phone number?

EJR92

Oct 23, 2021
Pr timeline for Etobicoke office

-Invitation received : March 12th (under CEC)
-Applied/submitted all the docs : May 1st
-request for submitting photo/address for eCOPR: July 21st
-eCOPR received : Sept 04
-got no update in IRCC even after receiving eCopr ,Application in IRCC was still showing "submitted"
-Application updated on IRCC : Oct 20th, saying "Approved and pr card being mailed to me"
-PR card received : Oct 22nd

Last edited:
Reactions: fernandaontario

Aria020711

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020

-got no update in IRCC even after receiving eCopr ,Application in IRCC was still showing "submitted"
-Application updated on IRCC : Oct 20th, saying "Approved and pr card being mailed to me"
Waiting for mine. Hope lucky as u lol

Reactions: fernandaontario

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke

Amazing timeline! I received eCoPR September 15th and my application still days “submitted “… hoping to get some good news soon

Sep 27, 2021

Thank you
Hi, How did you call the etobicoke office? Can you please share the number