+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Sole1806

Jan 18, 2024
After calling my MP, they contacted IRCC yesterday, who informed the MP that everything in my application was fine. Today I received an email informing me that my photo had been rejected after 76 days of waiting for nothing. This is so annoying!! We'll see how many more days I have to wait to get my PR Card.
UPDATE: After submiting a new photo for my PR Card yesterday. I sent an extended email to all the VO's email including IRCC Minister email. A few minutes later I check my application on GCkey and there was GU1:
  • Final decision - April 10, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

waiting4ever4

Mar 20, 2024
Will be six wks next week,
Anyone facing same issues and thinking of mailing Solemn Declaration form ? This also will take time for the to process it!!
I am tired of waiting for ever!!!

Called them today after 6 wks wait. Appearntly they sent it to the wrong address and now returned and they did not call me to report wrong address :/
I had entered the correct address so mistake on their end (you would think they shoulda called !!)
If you are delayed I sugges you call them to double check the address as they may make this mistake

Hopefully doesnt take that long now!

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
Called them today after 6 wks wait. Appearntly they sent it to the wrong address and now returned and they did not call me to report wrong address :/
I had entered the correct address so mistake on their end (you would think they shoulda called !!)
If you are delayed I sugges you call them to double check the address as they may make this mistake

Hopefully doesnt take that long now!
Stupid of them to send to wrong address, when the address is clearly mentioned on the portal. :D They have been nothing but joke

coprpartha

Dec 1, 2023
UPDATE: After submiting a new photo for my PR Card yesterday. I sent an extended email to all the VO's email including IRCC Minister email. A few minutes later I check my application on GCkey and there was GU1:
  • Final decision - April 10, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Please share the email address of IRCC Minister. My PR is pending since December 19, 2023. I contacted MP . Even then no response from IRCC.

Reactions: Sole1806

Sole1806

Jan 18, 2024
Hey here is the email that I sent to them:

Subject: Re: PR Portal (add here you application number ) - Update | Portail RP (add here you application number) - mise a jour

Dear IRCC officer,

I am writing to kindly request your assistance in expediting the issuance of my Permanent Resident (PR) card.

It has now been xx days since I received my eCOPR document on xxx, and I understand that the processing time shown on the tracker has been exceeded. Considering my upcoming trip, the timely receipt of my PR card is crucial. Without it, I am unable to proceed with the necessary steps for applying for the visa required for my trip.

I have filed many webforms requesting updates on my application but have not received any responses, and I have attempted to call the contact center without success. I'd appreciate it if you could share any updates on the issue I'm experiencing.

I kindly ask for your attention to this matter and for any assistance you can provide in expediting the process. If there are no further requirements needed from my end. Please see below for my application information.

Name:
UCI:
PR Card Application #:
Address:
Mailing Address:
Phone:

Sincerely,

Your name

ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca>,
Marc.Miller@parl.gc.ca,
minister@cic.gc.ca

coprpartha

Dec 1, 2023
Hey here is the email that I sent to them:

Subject: Re: PR Portal (add here you application number ) - Update | Portail RP (add here you application number) - mise a jour

Dear IRCC officer,

I am writing to kindly request your assistance in expediting the issuance of my Permanent Resident (PR) card.

It has now been xx days since I received my eCOPR document on xxx, and I understand that the processing time shown on the tracker has been exceeded. Considering my upcoming trip, the timely receipt of my PR card is crucial. Without it, I am unable to proceed with the necessary steps for applying for the visa required for my trip.

I have filed many webforms requesting updates on my application but have not received any responses, and I have attempted to call the contact center without success. I'd appreciate it if you could share any updates on the issue I'm experiencing.

I kindly ask for your attention to this matter and for any assistance you can provide in expediting the process. If there are no further requirements needed from my end. Please see below for my application information.

Name:
UCI:
PR Card Application #:
Address:
Mailing Address:
Phone:

Sincerely,

Your name

ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>,
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC <IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca>,
Marc.Miller@parl.gc.ca,
minister@cic.gc.ca
Thank you so much. Just a question, what is your VO?

Kico

Nov 15, 2023
Ecopr on 13th feb .Vo calgary but no update
Same here ecopr 9 feb. Vo calgary I can’t link my pr card application in gc key. I call ircc last week and agent said she sent a note to process my card i call them again today and no update just saying they receive the note

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Same here ecopr 9 feb. Vo calgary I can’t link my pr card application in gc key. I call ircc last week and agent said she sent a note to process my card i call them again today and no update just saying they receive the note
Hi Guys again!

I reached MP in my PR status processing time but it was unhelpful because after a years when I approved for PR MP did not notify me and they had not get heard back from IRCC, but for PR card again I reached MP and based on my experience and MP follow up and IRCC responses to him, I think it was helpful, you can reach your MP!