+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Manny96

Feb 28, 2024
Hello everyone. I have a quick question. I received my PR card on Friday. My wife (co-applicant) got the GU1 and GU2 on same dates but still didn't receive the card. On checking the "My mail" in Canada post app I saw "out of delivery" status for only 1 item from Canada Bank Note Company on the day when my PR card was delivered. Is this normal?

Btw here are my timeliness

Ecopr - Jan 11
GU1 - Feb 29
GU2 - Mar 5
PR card delivery - Mar 8

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
Hello everyone. I have a quick question. I received my PR card on Friday. My wife (co-applicant) got the GU1 and GU2 on same dates but still didn't receive the card. On checking the "My mail" in Canada post app I saw "out of delivery" status for only 1 item from Canada Bank Note Company on the day when my PR card was delivered. Is this normal?

Btw here are my timeliness

Ecopr - Jan 11
GU1 - Feb 29
GU2 - Mar 5
PR card delivery - Mar 8
This is normal. The PR card of main applicant and spouse are processed separately. So, they mailed separate, you can check My Mail again on Monday to find if it is arrived or not.

Reactions: Manny96

Florian123

Feb 19, 2024
When you login to Gckey, what does the pr card application status show as, Submitted or Approved?
Hello how are you. I have a question if you can answer me please. I got my photo for ups store and I told for pr card she make the photo digital for passport 50x70 and my photo got rejected do you know what I have to tell to the store so the can make the photo correct?

canprforum

Nov 29, 2023
Hello how are you. I have a question if you can answer me please. I got my photo for ups store and I told for pr card she make the photo digital for passport 50x70 and my photo got rejected do you know what I have to tell to the store so the can make the photo correct?
Did IRCC mention why the photo got rejected?.
It seems like the 50x70 is not the reason for photo rejection , coz as per this URL the photo dimension is 50x70.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

ENNjoyH0

Aug 14, 2023
The picture has to be no glasses, no face cover, and good lighting. When upload the picture, you have to crop your picture with the tool provided in portal by putting your face into certain area.

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi. I just linked my PR card application to my Gckey now and it shows Latest update: Final decision - March 11, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Is this the GU1? What's next?

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
Hi. I just linked my PR card application to my Gckey now and it shows Latest update: Final decision - March 11, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Is this the GU1? What's next?
Yes that’s the GU1 another ghost update should be sent in a few days saying that your card is mailed.
Do you mind sharing the date you received your eCOPR and your visa office.

Reactions: imjenjenjen

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Yes that’s the GU1 another ghost update should be sent in a few days saying that your card is mailed.
Do you mind sharing the date you received your eCOPR and your visa office.
I just got my eCOPR on Friday, March 8 - from Montreal office. I just called IRCC and they told me that the office handling my PR card is Nova Scotia.

Reactions: canadaasp1