+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

ENNjoyH0

Aug 14, 2023
OMG! Thank you all so much for sharing your timeline these days. Meant a lot to me since I have an oversea trip by the end of this month!

VO : Etobicoke
ECoPR: Jan 19 2024
GU1: March 7

Let's hope all good luck. Wish the card got mailed soon.

alexl18

Jan 23, 2024
can you please share the template you sent to calgary vo ? It will help many others who are stuck with calgary vo.
This is the email I sent -

Project: PR Card Request #RXXXXXXXX[your PR CARD Application Number] #EXXXXXXXX[your PR Application Number]

Content:
Dear IRCC officer,

I am writing to kindly request your assistance in expediting the issuance of my Permanent Resident (PR) card.

It has now been XX[days you waited since eCOPR] days since I received my eCOPR document on [your eCOPR date], and I understand that the processing time shown on the tracker has been exceeded. [Your reason why you need expedite the card (For me, it was due to upcoming trip oversea)]

I kindly ask for your attention to this matter and for any assistance you can provide in expediting the process. If there are no further requirements needed from my end, I would greatly appreciate your prompt action in issuing my PR card. Please see below for my application information -

Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI :
Application #:
PR Card Application #:

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
This is the email I sent -

Project: PR Card Request #RXXXXXXXX[your PR CARD Application Number] #EXXXXXXXX[your PR Application Number]

Content:
Dear IRCC officer,

I am writing to kindly request your assistance in expediting the issuance of my Permanent Resident (PR) card.

It has now been XX[days you waited since eCOPR] days since I received my eCOPR document on [your eCOPR date], and I understand that the processing time shown on the tracker has been exceeded. [Your reason why you need expedite the card (For me, it was due to upcoming trip oversea)]

I kindly ask for your attention to this matter and for any assistance you can provide in expediting the process. If there are no further requirements needed from my end, I would greatly appreciate your prompt action in issuing my PR card. Please see below for my application information -

Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI :
Application #:
PR Card Application #:
Thank you so much.

Ayo2995

Jan 10, 2023
Please anyone here with GU1 update on Feb 29th but haven’t gotten GU2.

I didn’t get any GU2 today and I saw a lot of Feb 29th GU1 getting PR card mailed!

I’m getting scared if IRCC has forgotten me again cause I’m beginning to see March 1 and March 2 GU1 applicant with second ghost update with card mailed.

Please signify so I know I’m not the only one