+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
It may or may not have something to do with me following up with them via email after processing time of 35 days is passed. After i emailed them, they replied me the same day assuring the card is processed and the status is updated on the GCkey right afterwards. But it was updated so quickly I thought it was indeed my time. I am not very sure honestly.
Where u emailed to ircc how ?

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
It may or may not have something to do with me following up with them via email after processing time of 35 days is passed. After i emailed them, they replied me the same day assuring the card is processed and the status is updated on the GCkey right afterwards. But it was updated so quickly I thought it was indeed my time. I am not very sure honestly.
What u method u written in email can u tell me like as kai mthod ?

JRib345

Mar 6, 2024
Thanks for all the updates:
VO: Etobicoke
ECOPR: Jan 12th
GU1: Mar 1st
GU2: Mar 06 / waiting the delivery.
Strongly suggest you to link your application to your GCKey Account.

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
What is kai method?
Its used for p2 ecopr
Method 01 -KAI Modified

[To - cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca]

[Separate Email To - IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca ]

[Subject - IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal, PR Confirmation, / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC, confirmation de la RP, E(Application number)

[Body]

Hello Team or Dear Sir/Madam,

My PR application was approved/all stages were completed on xxth and I can see the COPR number generated in the Tracker and Final Decision updated in GCKey.

Despite this, I have not received any correspondence for the PR confirmation Portal from IRCC.

So, to make sure that this is not a result of a missing email or a technical error, I am providing you with my relevant information for the PR confirmation portal for myself (dependents if applicable).

Details below :-

Name:

UCI:

Application #:

Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:

Your eye colour:

Your height (please provide in cm):

Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):

Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):

Location of where you last entered:

Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No): Yes

If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:

If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country)

Thank you,

(Your Name)

Method 02 – KAI

[To - cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca

cic-calgary@cic.gc.ca] Send individual emails

[Subject - IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal, PR Confirmation, / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC, confirmation de la RP, E(Application number]

[Body]

Dear Officer,

Please see the information below as requested to confirm my PR portal process -

Name as it appears in my passport:

DOB:

UCI:

Application Number:

Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:

Your eye colour:

Your height (please provide in cm):

Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):

Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):

Location of where you last entered:

Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):

Address:

If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:

If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

I am single and have no dependents in my application.

Please reply to me at this email address should you need any further information or clarification regarding the above. Thank you.

Sincerely,

[Name]

Method 03 – For ECOPR

Emails –

ETOBICOKE -- IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca, Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

MONTREAL -- IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CALGARY -- cic-calgary@cic.gc.ca

UNKNOWN -- ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Subject - Request for Issuance of ECOPR | UCI **** | Application Number ** | AOR: ***

Dear Officer,

I hope this message finds you well, I am reaching out to request assistance regarding the issuance of my eCOPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) document. I uploaded my details on the portal on October 25th and have been eagerly anticipating further progress in the process. As the eCOPR and PR Card is fundamental for finalizing my travel plans. I kindly ask for your prompt attention to this matter.

While I recognize and value the effort put forth by your team, the timely receipt of the eCOPR and PR card is pivotal for my plans. I am hopeful for your support in expediting this process.

For your reference, here are my application details:

First Name:

Last Name:

Date of Birth:

UCI:

Application Number:

AOR Date:

COPR Document Number:

Expiry Date:

Passport Number:

I genuinely appreciate your attention to this request. Your prompt response regarding the issuance of the eCOPR is eagerly awaited.

Thank you so much for your consideration of this matter.

Warm regards,

PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Congratualtions
We have same eCopr date 12 Jan
VO Etobicoke
Revision of id pic 4 March
Idk how long will it take again
Thanks, I suggest you scan through the forum for latest cases but I have seen timelines of 1 week to 1 month for Gu1 on photo resubmission cases.

Ayo2995

Jan 10, 2023
Please anyone here with GU1 update on Feb 29th but haven’t gotten GU2.

I didn’t get any GU2 today and I saw a lot of Feb 29th GU1 getting PR card mailed!

I’m getting scared if IRCC has forgotten me again cause I’m beginning to see March 1 and March 2 GU1 applicant with second ghost update with card mailed.

Please signify so I know I’m not the only one

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP

I didn’t get any GU2 today and I saw a lot of Feb 29th GU1 getting PR card mailed!

I’m getting scared if IRCC has forgotten me again cause I’m beginning to see March 1 and March 2 GU1 applicant with second ghost update with card mailed.

Anxiety is a part and parcel of this waiting game. Do not worry, if you have got GU1 (which means Final decision in progress) , then typically GU2 should follow in 5-7 days time. There is no set number of days, so its a range. You should get it this week...

canprforum

Nov 29, 2023

Same as Chandrasekhar told. Dont worry. You will get GU2 this week. There is no hard rule to get GU2 on 3rd or 4th day from GU1. Once you have PR approved then IRCC cannot ignore you without giving the CARD.

For your peace of mind , you can call the IRCC and check, if required.

IRCC number +1 (888) 242-2100. If you have your UCI then press 1, enter your uci number then pound key. .. then enter following 1,3,3,2,0 for each instruction and you can talk to agent .

Florian123

Feb 19, 2024
Anxiety is a part and parcel of this waiting game. Do not worry, if you have got GU1 (which means Final decision in progress) , then typically GU2 should follow in 5-7 days time. There is no set number of days, so its a range. You should get it this week...
Hello I check in my Pr card application is telling (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.) That is GU1?