+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

ENNjoyH0

Aug 14, 2023
Do you just keep checking GCKeys or when GU you would get email notifications? Felt depressed checking in daily... Overwhelming for the upcoming trip with possibility of not getting the PR Card.

lanph128

Jan 26, 2024
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Do you just keep checking GCKeys or when GU you would get email notifications? Felt depressed checking in daily... Overwhelming for the upcoming trip with possibility of not getting the PR Card.
it's called ghost update so no, you won't get email notifications. Just gotta keep logging in to check...

LiloInCanada

Apr 22, 2021
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
19-06-2023
IELTS Request
08-09-2023
Med's Request
13-09-2023
Med's Done....
27-09-2023
yeah i've been checking every few hours since monday, nothing yet. very disheartening

alexl18

Jan 23, 2024
this is very fast for Calgary
It may or may not have something to do with me following up with them via email after processing time of 35 days is passed. After i emailed them, they replied me the same day assuring the card is processed and the status is updated on the GCkey right afterwards. But it was updated so quickly I thought it was indeed my time. I am not very sure honestly.

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
It may or may not have something to do with me following up with them via email after processing time of 35 days is passed. After i emailed them, they replied me the same day assuring the card is processed and the status is updated on the GCkey right afterwards. But it was updated so quickly I thought it was indeed my time. I am not very sure honestly.
which email id you emailed for calgary ?