+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Enate24

Mar 1, 2024
ECOPR - 29th Jan
VO Etobicoke

Still waiting for PR. Will keep you updated!

Last any update I saw for Etobicoke was GU1 for eCOPR 15Jan.

Reactions: jstclly

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Because the portal 1 and 2 are from montreal. If you check this person’s previous posts and then for ecopr it shifted to calgary. I have seen people getting pr card updates where their portal 2 is different and ecopr is calgary.
My P1 is Montreal, while eCoPR is issued by Calgary, still waiting on card to at least be sent to printing. Don't think it matters tbh.

YOBBIBI

Feb 27, 2024
Anyone wait for their PR card longer than me? (eCoPR 21/12) just called IRCC and they said my application still on processAnd I asked if my application have some problems like the photo, she said everything looks good. But why it takes a long processing time??

Bayantemur

Aug 17, 2023
Anyone wait for their PR card longer than me? (eCoPR 21/12) just called IRCC and they said my application still on processAnd I asked if my application have some problems like the photo, she said everything looks good. But why it takes a long processing time??
I would blindly assume your eCoPR received from VO Calgary, isn't it?

LiloInCanada

Apr 22, 2021
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
19-06-2023
IELTS Request
08-09-2023
Med's Request
13-09-2023
Med's Done....
27-09-2023
eCOPR Jan 15
VO Etobicoke
GU1 - 2nd March

Waiting for PR Card...will update..
eCOPR Jan 16 / VO etobicoke
no updates as of yet, will probably spend all day checking...

Reactions: jstclly

gazzerman

Aug 19, 2019
A quick positive update for you, I refused to wait for my card to go on holiday, My eCOPR was issued on Jan 18th, picture still in review.
I went to Mexico via LA for 23 days on Holiday. Decided I didnt care about the airport PR Card nonsense.

I just got back to Vancouver YVR today.

I flew from Mexico City Direct back to Vancouver (Not via US), Aero Mexico on online check in asked for my visa document number, I just put my UCI number in.
No questions at the airport at all. They let me on the flight.
I do have an ETA and 2 years open work permit that have effectively been cancelled since my eCOPR but have the VISA doc as a backup with a 2025 valid date on it. Nobody asked for either.
I landed in Vancouver, used the machines and it flagged me, but I am not sure if its because I clicked the option I was Immigrating, perhaps I should have clicked Business/work and put some arbitrary days.
Spoke to the immigration guy at the desk, he asked me a bunch of general questions, I told him there was over a 40 day delay, he didnt seem to care much and waved me through.

I am going away in 2 weeks to the US again and still dont have my PR Card, I will update you again with how that goes when I get back.

As a backup I was willing to by a flight to seattle ot bellingham and have my girlfriend come pick me up so I could drive over in the worst case scenario.

Hope that helps some of you who are considering cancelling important travel plans