+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

lanph128

Jan 26, 2024
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
You can still link your application even if you're using a representative/lawyer. The only thing is your lawyer/representative will lose access when you link the application to your gckey account.

Since you said the lawyer's job is done, it seems like there wont be an issue if they lose access anyways.... and if you don't have a gckey, you can just create a brand new one.

It's not that complicated...
Haha was gonna say! I have a representative too but I linked mine with no issue.

soupotdar

Dec 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
29-11-2023
Based on other members trends, my estimate for VO Etobicoke is as follows

eCOPR Date Range : Jan 1st to Jan 10th
GU : Feb 10th to Feb 20th
Received PR Card : Feb 17th to Feb 28th

eCOPR Date Range : Jan 11th to Jan 20th
GU : Feb 21st to Mar 3rd
Received PR Card : Feb 28th to Mar 10th

And you get the picture...
Mine is Jan 11th Etobicoke. Will update as soon as I get anything.

LiloInCanada

Apr 22, 2021
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
19-06-2023
IELTS Request
08-09-2023
Med's Request
13-09-2023
Med's Done....
27-09-2023
Based on other members trends, my estimate for VO Etobicoke is as follows

eCOPR Date Range : Jan 1st to Jan 10th
GU : Feb 10th to Feb 20th
Received PR Card : Feb 17th to Feb 28th

eCOPR Date Range : Jan 11th to Jan 20th
GU : Feb 21st to Mar 3rd
Received PR Card : Feb 28th to Mar 10th

And you get the picture...
Jan 16th Etobicoke, hopefully I'll have an update soon then

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
You can still link your application even if you're using a representative/lawyer. The only thing is your lawyer/representative will lose access when you link the application to your gckey account.

Since you said the lawyer's job is done, it seems like there wont be an issue if they lose access anyways.... and if you don't have a gckey, you can just create a brand new one.

It's not that complicated...
OK. so how do i link it?? do i have to ask my lawyer to send the files over to me to link it??. i also can ask my MP. last time my MP updated my husband tourist visa and the copr. but since we moved to a new place in december 2023 and i messaged my MP yesterday and he say he cant help us anymore because we are out of his area. he gave me all information for my new MP and told me to reach out to her. the old MP did helped me alot with all my husband updates.

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
OK. so how do i link it?? do i have to ask my lawyer to send the files over to me to link it??. i also can ask my MP. last time my MP updated my husband tourist visa and the copr. but since we moved to a new place in december 2023 and i messaged my MP yesterday and he say he cant help us anymore because we are out of his area. he gave me all information for my new MP and told me to reach out to her. the old MP did helped me alot with all my husband updates.
First you need to create a GCKey account, in case you don't have one yet:

After creating the account, you can link the application. The link below has the steps/information to link it:

Reactions: YOBBIBI

Sole1806

Jan 18, 2024
The processing time also changed. Now is 35 days but all the applications are delayed. If you are lucky you receive you PR Card on time or early. Im part of the group of Calgary VO waiting since Jan 24.

Reactions: amiic