+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

ENNjoyH0

Aug 14, 2023
I got my eCOPR on Jan 19, and traveling next month. Got no updates on GCKey so far. Did Webform but no reply yet. In this case, is there any way to contact IRCC? VO Etobicoke

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
I got my eCOPR on Jan 19, and traveling next month. Got no updates on GCKey so far. Did Webform but no reply yet. In this case, is there any way to contact IRCC? VO Etobicoke
You can try calling them at 1 (888) 242-2100.

My COPR is Jan 22 and I was supposed to be away this week. IRCC did nothing for me, MP didn't help, I just completely missed the trip lol

you might be lucky though, things are moving for jan ecopr from etobicoke.

smaragon

Dec 20, 2017
I had a trip with my company this Friday and just missed it. I called IRCC, placed many web forms, and even asked for a report but nothing happened. You might be able to travel depending on when is your trip. I am estimating to get the ID somewhere between Mar 12 to 20

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Based on other members trends, my estimate for VO Etobicoke is as follows

eCOPR Date Range : Jan 1st to Jan 10th
GU : Feb 10th to Feb 20th
Received PR Card : Feb 17th to Feb 28th

eCOPR Date Range : Jan 11th to Jan 20th
GU : Feb 21st to Mar 3rd
Received PR Card : Feb 28th to Mar 10th

And you get the picture...

Tonylokca

Dec 22, 2023

how about Calgary haha

caroljean

Oct 29, 2015

How about portal 2 to ecopr :D

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
That line is for PR application, not PR Card application (my view). I think many of us have already given you ample suggestions on how to link PR card application to a new Gckey account and track progress. Please note, PR portal wont give you any update on PR card. However it is upto you to act :).

Also, you seem to have your own theory on timelines of PR card which again contradicts to what IRCC says. So I dont have anything else to suggest/comment. Best luck.
You should stop replying to Tong tong’s posts... Because she only wants to see the information which is she wants to see, even if you quote a correct IRCC information, she won't accept it... she's determined to voice her opinions regardless , so just let her keep yelling here. Xd

• Haha
Reactions: CleitonRasta24

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
That line is for PR application, not PR Card application (my view). I think many of us have already given you ample suggestions on how to link PR card application to a new Gckey account and track progress. Please note, PR portal wont give you any update on PR card. However it is upto you to act :).

Also, you seem to have your own theory on timelines of PR card which again contradicts to what IRCC says. So I dont have anything else to suggest/comment. Best luck.
Yes as i told you before i dont have the GCkey account. our lawyer take care everything. someone gave me that link and i cannot link to it. read my previous comment.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
You should stop replying to Tong tong’s posts... Because she only wants to see the information which is she wants to see, even if you quote a correct IRCC information, she won't accept it... she's determined to voice her opinions regardless , so just let her keep yelling here. Xd
Excuse me. im not YELLING on here. i told you guys many many time i cannot link . and we dont have a CGKEY account. i think most of you applied immigration here by yourself that is why you have all files and application. But we did everything through our lawyer and our lawyer have our files. only he can link it for me but unfortunately he said he's done his job. He only suggest us to call IRCC or be patience and wait for it to come. so read carefully what i wrote.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
ECOPR: 25 Jan 2024
No PR card updates, ECOPR has already expired (Feb 21), and 2 days until the average PR card processing time is exceeded.

After over a year of waiting for the portal email, I strongly believe that in my case IRCC just can't do anything right. I have to keep bugging them, calling, sending web forms etc. I will not do anything this time and see what happens.
Yes totally understand. it messed up.

Last edited:

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
Excuse me. im not YELLING on here. i told you guys many many time i cannot link . and we dont have a CGKEY account. i think most of you applied immigration here by yourself that is why you have all files and application. But we did everything through our lawyer and our lawyer have our files. only he can link it for me but unfortunately he said he's done his job. He only suggest us to call IRCC or be patience and wait for it to come. so read carefully what i wrote.
You can still link your application even if you're using a representative/lawyer. The only thing is your lawyer/representative will lose access when you link the application to your gckey account.

Since you said the lawyer's job is done, it seems like there wont be an issue if they lose access anyways.... and if you don't have a gckey, you can just create a brand new one.

It's not that complicated...