+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
For those in Ontario, how long did it take for you to receive your PR card in the mailbox after you received the mailed notification?
what mail notification?? there is no mail notification. you just have to check your portal. and still say photo under review. its been 8 weeks and no PR card arrived yet.

Feb 22, 2024
what mail notification?? there is no mail notification. you just have to check your portal. and still say photo under review. its been 8 weeks and no PR card arrived yet.
If you link your PR card application to GCkey, you can track the PR card and there you get notifications if the card has been mailed

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
How can I do it?

I got ecopr Jan 24, pr tracking portal says photo under review. I'm planning to travel abroad, any suggestions!

If you link your PR card application to GCkey, you can track the PR card and there you get notifications if the card has been mailed

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
How can I do it?

I got ecopr Jan 24, pr tracking portal says photo under review. I'm planning to travel abroad, any suggestions!
I got copr on Jan 22, I was supposed to be travelling tomorrow but didn’t get my card yet. I tried everything I could to get my card on time for this trip: web forms, calling, put a note on the file because the processing time passed, even contacted my local MP… nothing worked and I just missed an important trip.

if I was you I’d wait to have your card in hands to book anything. If I knew it takes that long, I wouldn’t have booked this trip back in July last year

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
How can I do it?

Also, I don’t have USA visa so private vehicle was not an option. The length of the trip was for only 6 days so PRTD would have been too risky…

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
VO Etobicoke
ECopr: Jan 8
PR GU1 (final decision date appears): Feb 22

At least the photo is good, otherwise could be another round of 2 months.
Jan 17th eCOPR , VO Etobicoke (Ontario) here as well. Since you have got your GU1 on Feb 22nd, I am assuming now to get GU1 by Feb 29th.....lets see.

Montreal January eCOPR people are receiving their physical PR cards already.

Reactions: ndoan95

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Please let me know if you have any news, I'll do it too.
Which VO is it ?
ok the site said if you dont recieved your email in 7 weeks you have to do a Solemm Declaration form to sent to Novia Scotia. which we did yesterday. look at the last email that IRCC sent you that you can print out your copr in the portal. scroll down to the end of the email it said there. most likely its been lost in the mail.