+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Hello friends.. I got ecopr on 7th feb 24 .. address is accepted but photo is still in review..VO is etobicoke.. how long is it taking to get pr card these day..?

VisaMePls21

Jan 24, 2024
Are you all doing follow-ups for the PR Card to be mailed? I got my eCOPR recently so just wondering if there is anything I can do at this stage.

soupotdar

Dec 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
29-11-2023
Are you all doing follow-ups for the PR Card to be mailed? I got my eCOPR recently so just wondering if there is anything I can do at this stage.
Only follow up that I'm doing is a weekly call to IRCC. Getting the same response everytime

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
I've tried everything I could, even contacted MP. Nothing worked. I just accepted that I'm gonna miss an important family trip. Thank you for that IRCC

• Sad
Reactions: HariMadhav

trntpr2023

Feb 7, 2024
Just received PR card for my dependent and mine is still in "Final decision". Gave a call to IRCC, and they said that there is nothing to do, I should wait and should give them a call on March 15 if I don't receive the card by then.

soupotdar

Dec 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
29-11-2023
Just received PR card for my dependent and mine is still in "Final decision". Gave a call to IRCC, and they said that there is nothing to do, I should wait and should give them a call on March 15 if I don't receive the card by then.
VO and eCOPR?

arantxapalou

Nov 27, 2023
Same thing happened to me, VO is etobicoke and they printed my card wrong and have to re-print it. My husband got his card on Jan 31st. I am still waiting for my card, I’ve been waiting for it for 4 weeks now and still nothing. They can only take action 6 weeks after they first attempted to print it

Bullsh*t

trntpr2023

Feb 7, 2024
Same thing happened to me, VO is etobicoke and they printed my card wrong and have to re-print it. My husband got his card on Jan 31st. I am still waiting for my card, I’ve been waiting for it for 4 weeks now and still nothing. They can only take action 6 weeks after they first attempted to print it

Bullsh*t
This is an exhausting process, and honestly I don't have much energy or hope to follow up..