+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

gazzerman

Aug 19, 2019
"You must apply for a permanent resident travel document. Otherwise you may not be able to travel to Canada. "

Read that carefully about Commercial, you see they are saying that you "may" not, because its the digression of the commercial business.
My suggestion is read my post, then read that page again with that in mind, and you will see how that reads very different.

I have this information from one of BC's best immigration lawyers.

Reactions: kumardinesh12

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
My suggestion is read my post, then read that page again with that in mind, and you will see how that reads very different.

I have this information from one of BC's best immigration lawyers.
Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I have a family trip to celebrate my grandparents anniversary scheduled for next Saturday. This trip has been planned since summer last year. I'm on a risk of missing this while all my family members will be traveling to Cuba except for me. The trip also turned out to be on my birthday which also sucks.

How are you gonna make to come back to Canada from Mexico?

smaragon

Dec 20, 2017
my ecopr was on 22nd december 2023. nothing after that.

i want to go to the US. Is there a way I can come back to Canada in a car with my ecopr? Is this still applicable?
I called to the IRCC and they told me the only country where they let you do that is the US. You can call them and confirm if you can do it. Also if you do that you will have to apply again but this time by yourself for your first PR card.

lanph128

Jan 26, 2024
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
has anyone tried applying for US visa with just ecopr? do we need PR card to renew the visa? i want to renew my US visa but honestly don't know when will I get my PR card at this point.

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi all @everyone submitted my and my dependents photo and address on pr portal yesterday , when can I expect my eCOPR and pr card based on current and imeline kindly share your thoughts, thanks in advance

Tonylokca

Dec 22, 2023