+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

ndoan95

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
hello everyone
COPR- 31 january
I just got my card today. I didn't get any email and nothing updated on my portal account as well that address or photo submitted, nothing. It still showing in review with IRCC i got card in mail. VO montreal
Good luck all
Such a pleasant suprise for you! Congratulations!

Reactions: jot_s

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
hello everyone
COPR- 31 january
I just got my card today. I didn't get any email and nothing updated on my portal account as well that address or photo submitted, nothing. It still showing in review with IRCC i got card in mail. VO montreal
Good luck all
Hi,

Did you linked to GC key and did you see an updates in your GC key as well?

sami101

Jun 9, 2022
Hello guys, my ECOPR was January 12, 2024. I called IRCC on February 5 and told them that it was past processing time. They acknowledged that and said they would give a reminder to the visa office in Montreal. I called them again on February 12 and told them it'd been a month. They told me to keep waiting.

Anybody here with similar timeline for ECOPR from Montreal VO, who received the PR card or GUs? I linked my PR card application to my GC key and it shows application submitted on January 18 and shows as submitted. Will I receive updates here or on my PR portal (where I received the ECOPR).

Thank you!

HariMadhav

Jan 10, 2024
Hello guys, my ECOPR was January 12, 2024. I called IRCC on February 5 and told them that it was past processing time. They acknowledged that and said they would give a reminder to the visa office in Montreal. I called them again on February 12 and told them it'd been a month. They told me to keep waiting.

Anybody here with similar timeline for ECOPR from Montreal VO, who received the PR card or GUs? I linked my PR card application to my GC key and it shows application submitted on January 18 and shows as submitted. Will I receive updates here or on my PR portal (where I received the ECOPR).

Thank you!
The GU updates will be on your GC key! I'm on a similar timeline as you! eCOPR 10th Jan (Montreal) and NO updates yet! :/ Could you please share info on how you were able to get in touch with an agent? I tried calling +1(888)242-2100 multiple times but each time as soon as I chose PR Card, the call got dropped stating that the agents were all busy.

rhk75

Sep 14, 2015
COPR - Jan 11
VO - Montreal

I received my P2 email on Jan 5th and I uploaded my address + photo the same day on the portal. Since then it says on the portal that they are still in review by IRCC despite receiving the COPR a few days later. My question is that normal for our pictures + address to still be in review despite receiving the eCOPR. Typically, do we see any activity on the portal before getting our cards mailed (i.e. having our pictures + address approved) or does it vary case by case?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
COPR - Jan 11
VO - Montreal

I received my P2 email on Jan 5th and I uploaded my address + photo the same day on the portal. Since then it says on the portal that they are still in review by IRCC despite receiving the COPR a few days later. My question is that normal for our pictures + address to still be in review despite receiving the eCOPR. Typically, do we see any activity on the portal before getting our cards mailed (i.e. having our pictures + address approved) or does it vary case by case?
Yes it's normal.