+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

gerlac

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone got their eCOPR from Calgary and waiting for PR card?
It seems like they haven’t processed PR cards since Dec 20, 2023
I got my eCOPR from Calgary January 2, called IRCC twice and they said they message the office already about it not sure when am I gonna see an update but I’m leaving the country next week

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Just adding myself to the party here (already see some familiar faces from the Montreal VO thread, hey folks!) :D
eCoPR from Calgary received on January 10th, found PR Card applications in GC Key dated same day, January 10th (current status "Submitted").
No GU's, no updates on PR Portal (photos still "In Review"), nothing useful from calling IRCC.

Reactions: Kelio

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
what is GU1?
From what I know

GU1 is when they update your status saying that your demand is in progress - Final decision. It actually means the file has already been approved

GU2 is when they mailed you the PR card. You have infirmations in your file in the "status of the document" section with expiration date of your PR card, document number ...

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
From what I know

GU1 is when they update your status saying that your demand is in progress - Final decision. It actually means the file has already been approved

GU2 is when they mailed you the PR card. You have infirmations in your file in the "status of the document" section with expiration date of your PR card, document number ...
It seems one need to link the PR portal account with the GC Key account. That is failing for me which means they have not even started the application process for PR card. The whole system is so farcical, after asking for so much in fee for PR they cannot process the application on time

Reactions: Sole1806

lanph128

Jan 26, 2024
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
It seems one need to link the PR portal account with the GC Key account. That is failing for me which means they have not even started the application process for PR card. The whole system is so farcical, after asking for so much in fee for PR they cannot process the application on time
what did you use to link your application? i think everyone uses Family Name and UCI

whereismypr

Jan 23, 2024
Hi guys
Is there anyone else in my situation. Stupid consultant wrote it down born of my wifes country wrongly and her biometric did not match with passport. Her biometric did not completed until october 2023. We called many times to fix condition
My AOR received 03 April 2023
04 May 2023 Got Married and Added Dependant

Medical and Biometric completed 24 October 2023
Background completed 23 Jan 2024
But IRCC TOLD me info sharing is on progress

So what do you think about when is P1

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
update:

GU1: Feb 1st
GU2: Feb 6th (we mailed you card)

For me and my partner (with me on application).

Hope it's not so long to receive the card ...
UPDATE FEBRUARY 8th

We just received the PR cards today only 2 days after GU2. I think we are extremely lucky because it was very quick.
Thanks everyone for your support and I will be glad to help others if I can

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
When you link, use UCI and Last Name option with place of birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE

Reactions: amitpandey

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Just adding myself to the party here (already see some familiar faces from the Montreal VO thread, hey folks!) :D
eCoPR from Calgary received on January 10th, found PR Card applications in GC Key dated same day, January 10th (current status "Submitted").
No GU's, no updates on PR Portal (photos still "In Review"), nothing useful from calling IRCC.
Same