+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

arantxapalou

Nov 27, 2023
My husband got his PR card today. I am missing mine.

Let’s see when I get it.
I called them and they said when my card was printed my last name didn’t show properly so they have to re-print it.

They printed them at the same time on Jan 24th. My husband’s card arrived today Jan 31st.

Mine is still showing as it hasn’t been printed yet. So it takes a week for them to print it and mail it.

Don’t think I will get my card in the next month at least considering how long they take to do stuff.

arantxapalou

Nov 27, 2023
PRTD is about 2 to 8 weeks depending on the local visa offices. However, if you have a valid US Visa or US Visa exempt passport, and given that you are living close the border, so you can just book a flight to the US and drive back to Canada
If I travel through the border they will not ask for PR card?

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I called them and they said when my card was printed my last name didn’t show properly so they have to re-print it.

They printed them at the same time on Jan 24th. My husband’s card arrived today Jan 31st.

Mine is still showing as it hasn’t been printed yet. So it takes a week for them to print it and mail it.

Don’t think I will get my card in the next month at least considering how long they take to do stuff.
At least you now have the factual information on what transpired.

utv

Jan 18, 2024
ECOPR: December 21, 2023
Photo re-upload request: December 22, 2023 (uploaded the new photo same day) Address accepted on this date
GU1 (application approved): January 29, 2024
GU2 (card mailed): January 29, 2024
Waiting for PR card now

VO Montreal (photo is still under review on PR portal)

arantxapalou

Nov 27, 2023
At least you now have the factual information on what transpired.
Yea but pretty devastating knowing that I won’t get my card for another month cause it went down the queue even if it wasn’t my fault they printed my last name wrong.

The system is so unorganized and complicated

HariMadhav

Jan 10, 2024
Hey guys, does anyone know the timeline to receive a PR card after eCOPR from Montreal VO? Thanks in advance for your response.
eCOPR - Jan 10
VO - Montreal