+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

lanph128

Jan 26, 2024
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Can anyone give some details on what is GC-Key. Are you guys talking about the Express Entry/PR profile?
no, it's a separate application after logging in to your GCkey account after receiving your eCOPR. You can do so by clicking on "Add (link) your application to your account", choose "Permanent Resident Card" and link it using UCI and your Family name. After successfully linking your PR card application to your GCKey, I believe you should be able to receive email updates on the process. Otherwise, i think PR portal will not change its "In review with IRCC" status until the card is mailed.

Reactions: CNP

manojkumarkotte

Dec 29, 2023
no, it's a separate application after logging in to your GCkey account after receiving your eCOPR. You can do so by clicking on "Add (link) your application to your account", choose "Permanent Resident Card" and link it using UCI and your Family name. After successfully linking your PR card application to your GCKey, I believe you should be able to receive email updates on the process. Otherwise, i think PR portal will not change its "In review with IRCC" status until the card is mailed.
Thanks for your response. I was able to link the PR Card application to my GC-Key account..

Last edited:

LiloInCanada

Apr 22, 2021
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
19-06-2023
IELTS Request
08-09-2023
Med's Request
13-09-2023
Med's Done....
27-09-2023
How does the ghost updates (GU) look like? I've been checking my application through the GCKey login and in the portal and nothing has changed since Jan 16th when I got the ECOPR