+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Decarbon

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I received eCoPR on December 29th, 2023 and still waiting for PR card.. Portal says Mailing Address approved but Photo is still in progress. PR Card application on GCKey still says reviewing eligibility.. is this normal? Anyone with eCoPR date after mine received their card in the mail?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
I received eCoPR on December 29th, 2023 and still waiting for PR card.. Portal says Mailing Address approved but Photo is still in progress. PR Card application on GCKey still says reviewing eligibility.. is this normal? Anyone with eCoPR date after mine received their card in the mail?
From which VO you received ECOPR ?

Michell.com

Dec 1, 2023
Mine is exactly same day as you from Etobicoke.
I have to go back to my country in Feb 10th but NO UPDATE

Last edited:

soroushs96

Feb 22, 2023
So here's our timeline: We applied through PNP Ontario Master Stream (my partner main applicant, I'm the common-law partner). Our Visa Office was Etobicoke:
- Portal 1 email: Nov 28, 2023. Responded the same day.
- Portal 2 email: Nov 29, 2023. Responded the same day.
- ECOPR: Dec 20, 2023. Address was accepted on the portal but photo in review.
- PR Card: We didn't receive any updates till Jan 26th, when we received a message that the PR card was mailed. Our Photo in the portal is still in review! Guess they don't update everything.
I also want to add that I couldn't link my pr card application with my GCKey. Only after my partner's card was mailed, I could add my own PR card application. Also, we can still download the ecopr from the portal despite the 30-day limit.

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
So here's our timeline: We applied through PNP Ontario Master Stream (my partner main applicant, I'm the common-law partner). Our Visa Office was Etobicoke:
- PR Card: We didn't receive any updates till Jan 26th, when we received a message that the PR card was mailed. Our Photo in the portal is still in review! Guess they don't update everything.
I also want to add that I couldn't link my pr card application with my GCKey. Only after my partner's card was mailed, I could add my own PR card application. Also, we can still download the ecopr from the portal despite the 30-day limit.
Thank you for all the information. This will give some relief to other applicants.

Reactions: soroushs96

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Me too, I tried to call them and sent webform also, but no one picked up my call and still no response so far.
Hey,

I received a GU1 today, hope you also have an update soon.

AOR June 28, 2023
Final Decision Nov 23, 2023
ECOPR Dec 22, 2023 - Etobicoke
GU1 Jan 29
GU2: Jan 29- Final Decision: The PR Card was mailed
PR Card:

Regards

Last edited:

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
Congrats! Do you mean that you saw the update "Mailed" straight from "Submitted"?

arantxapalou

Nov 27, 2023
ECOPR Dec 21, 2023 - Etobicoke
GU1: Jan 25,2024
GU2: 29 Jan 2024
PR Card mailed
What does GU2 mean again? I also got ECOPR on Dec 21 from etobicoke but I couldn't link it to my application for some reason.

Please keep us posted when you receive your card.

We need to travel on Feb 11 to not lose our citizenship from back home

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
What does GU2 mean again? I also got ECOPR on Dec 21 from etobicoke but I couldn't link it to my application for some reason.

Please keep us posted when you receive your card.

We need to travel on Feb 11 to not lose our citizenship from back home
GU Ghost Update
To link try using your Family name
instead of Application number or UCI
Thats works for me tried App # and UCI not accepting .

srinueee46

Nov 27, 2023
My partner and I received our eCOPR on Dec 20th from Etobicoke VO. Our address is accepted but photo is still in review. Strange it's taking so long considering the 16 day average they posted on their site.
Also, we managed to link my partner's PR card application with her GCKey (she's the main applicant), but I can't link any application for myself, is this normal? There are no updates on her GCKey application either.
You can link yours also. while linking, you would need to give different combinations UCI or last name or dateofbirth. if you try give place of birth. please follow the spelling as per passport or in ecopr update.