+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

lanph128

Jan 26, 2024
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
i got my eCOPR on 11Jan. Didn't know you can't link the card application to GCkey after reading this forum. My address on PR Portal says Accepted by IRCC. When I first linked to GCKey yesterday it says Application/profile updated, now it's showing Submitted.
1. Can this count as GU1?
2. Has anyone received eCOPR on 11Jan received their card?
Thanks guys!

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
i got my eCOPR on 11Jan. Didn't know you can't link the card application to GCkey after reading this forum. My address on PR Portal says Accepted by IRCC. When I first linked to GCKey yesterday it says Application/profile updated, now it's showing Submitted.
Thanks guys!
Can you see date written besides final decision in your gckey. If yes then yes that was gu1

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Thanks guys!
From which VO you got ecopr ?

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Still waiting for my PR card after getting eCOPR on December 22nd. I have linked my PR card to my GCKey account for proper monitoring and will call IRCC on Monday. My eCOPR issuing office is Etobicoke.

soupotdar

Dec 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
29-11-2023
Thanks guys!
I received ECOPR on 11th Jan, but no update since then.

Reactions: lanph128 and BaliY

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi
I got my ecopr on Jan 11 2024, I am unable to link my account to GC key. Any one facing same issue?
I suppose you are talking about PR card application. Which option are you using to link - Application No? UCI and Last Name ?

Sskk998

Oct 19, 2023
I suppose you are talking about PR card application. Which option are you using to link - Application No? UCI and Last Name ?
Yep Pr card application. I’ve tried all and keep getting an error for application not found/incorrect details.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yep Pr card application. I’ve tried all and keep getting an error for application not found/incorrect details.
1. Dont use Application no., that application no is that of PR card application (starts with letter "R" and you wont havent it unless you call IRCC and ask them) and NOT PR application
2. If you are Indian passport holder, enter place of birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. You can also try POB as per CoPR or GCMS notes

Sskk998

Oct 19, 2023
1. Dont use Application no., that application no is that of PR card application (starts with letter "R" and you wont havent it unless you call IRCC and ask them) and NOT PR application
2. If you are Indian passport holder, enter place of birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. You can also try POB as per CoPR or GCMS notes
It worked! Thank you so much

Reactions: manojkumarkotte