+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

soupotdar

Dec 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
29-11-2023
ECOPR on 11th Jan followed by GU1 on 12th Jan. Nothing after that. Any idea on the typical timeline?

vuxgamer

Jul 25, 2023
hello folks,

I got my ecopr on oct 10th 2023, and my PR card is still in process (and no updates/gu) nothing at all.

before questions: yes I have added it to the tracker, I have been monitoring it, all info is correct, everything is checked by me and 4 different IRCC agents.

Theres an error in the PR portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/) that says the below

Requires revision:
  • - The address doesn’t exist

However, the address is definitely valid and they have used it multiple times before for different kinds of visa.

I've since contacted the IRCC agents 4 times and they all said it's all registered and they have everything they need.

I also sent a webform and the agent replied that they noticed the long wait time and they are prioritizing it, but that's been over a week now.

What should I do? should I re-apply and pay for a pr card and give up on this process?

so frustrating because I need to travel to the US for work and this is stalling me.

thank you everyone :)

• Wow
Reactions: Lord_Tony

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
hello folks,

I got my ecopr on oct 10th 2023, and my PR card is still in process (and no updates/gu) nothing at all.

before questions: yes I have added it to the tracker, I have been monitoring it, all info is correct, everything is checked by me and 4 different IRCC agents.

Theres an error in the PR portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/) that says the below

Requires revision:
  • - The address doesn’t exist

However, the address is definitely valid and they have used it multiple times before for different kinds of visa.

I've since contacted the IRCC agents 4 times and they all said it's all registered and they have everything they need.

I also sent a webform and the agent replied that they noticed the long wait time and they are prioritizing it, but that's been over a week now.

What should I do? should I re-apply and pay for a pr card and give up on this process?

so frustrating because I need to travel to the US for work and this is stalling me.

thank you everyone :)
Will you travel to the States by plane or bus? Cuz if by your own car, you don't need PR card

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
Anybody waiting for pr card from calgary vo ?
I received my eCOPR on Jan 2 from Calgary VO and am still waiting for an update on my PR card. Still, no info if mailed already. How soon can we expect to receive it? Is there any typical timeline?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
I received my eCOPR on Jan 2 from Calgary VO and am still waiting for an update on my PR card. Still, no info if mailed already. How soon can we expect to receive it? Is there any typical timeline?
The timeline is at least 15 working days as per ircc processing times. Maybe you will get an update next week.

Please keep posting here if you get it.

For the overall process consider at least a month.

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
The timeline is at least 15 working days as per ircc processing times. Maybe you will get an update next week.

Please keep posting here if you get it.

For the overall process consider at least a month.
Thanks! I will post it here once I receive an update.

Lucy_D

Jan 9, 2024
Hello,

I am wondering what alphabet we will see with application number on GCkey.
When I applied PR with Family Class, it was F#. Is it N or P?