AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi,

I received my PR card last Friday. My timeline:
Dec 05 - eCOPR
Dec 06 - GU1
Dec 08 - GU2 and card mailed
Dec 15 - received PR card.

In my PR portal both photo and address is in review.
I received my PR card in October and until now, portal still says photo in review.

Reactions: justusdebem

vah1710

Jul 17, 2023
You are entering information which is not matching with information that IRCC has.

which option are you trying to link you pr card ? Application no? Place of Birth ?
I am selecting PR card and then UCI and Last name part.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I am selecting PR card and then UCI and Last name part.
Okay most likely the issue is with Place of Birth section.

If you are from India, try to enter Place of Birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. This is as per passport.

Else try to enter as per CoPR, GCMS notes

ddsb

Oct 30, 2023
Hi! Just some info that might help someone out there.

I received my GU2 on Nov. 9, still no card.
I called the IRCC today and they said that my 6 week mark is on Dec. 21st. If I don't receive it by that day, I should call back and they will give me further instructions.

I'll keep you updated.

vah1710

Jul 17, 2023
Okay most likely the issue is with Place of Birth section.

If you are from India, try to enter Place of Birth as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. This is as per passport.

Else try to enter as per CoPR, GCMS notes
I tried it again and it didn't work first few times, I was able to link it. Thank you for the help

Reactions: CNP

jin14001

Apr 1, 2019
My timeline as follows, Expressed entry CEC - Inland application. VO: Montreal

Oct 05 - eCOPR issued

No updates since then, I also linked my application to GC key account, there is no update on that either. PR portal says my address and photo is under review. I know the application already exceeded the processing time. I have submitted web form to inquire on what is going on. Is there any other way to ask IRCC to expedite the card making process? Any advice will be appreciated, Thank you folks.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
My timeline as follows, Expressed entry CEC - Inland application. VO: Montreal

Oct 05 - eCOPR issued

No updates since then, I also linked my application to GC key account, there is no update on that either. PR portal says my address and photo is under review. I know the application already exceeded the processing time. I have submitted web form to inquire on what is going on. Is there any other way to ask IRCC to expedite the card making process? Any advice will be appreciated, Thank you folks.
Try with your MP help to check what is delaying them.

theonly12use

Dec 16, 2023
MPNP, Ecopr issued on Dec 15th, expiry date:Feb 16th 2024.
Question: there is a place in the PR confirmation portal webpage where we can apply for "the first pr card" after we receive our Ecopr. Should we apply there for our pr card? I heard people saying that it will be automatically sent to us and we don't have to anything. But in that page it literally says that we can apply our first card there. Does anyone know what's going on?

vah1710

Jul 17, 2023
please share what was the issue and what did you do to make it work. It will help others
Nothing just entered exactly the same info in the UCI screen for 3 times and first 2 times it didn't work but the 3rd time it worked somehow.
must be some kind of bug on their side.

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hello everyone, how can I inform my address for PR card? I have landed in November this year but I couldn’t provide an address to the officer because we stayed in a hotel for a couple of days before finding a place to live in. The officer told me that as soon as I get an address I should inform them and after saying that he gave me and website link to inform the new address but when I access the link and fill out my information it says that it couldn’t find any application. Now what?

thank you

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone, how can I inform my address for PR card? I have landed in November this year but I couldn’t provide an address to the officer because we stayed in a hotel for a couple of days before finding a place to live in. The officer told me that as soon as I get an address I should inform them and after saying that he gave me and website link to inform the new address but when I access the link and fill out my information it says that it couldn’t find any application. Now what?

thank you
Try this -

You can call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them.

Reactions: Vision-Air

Darendarens

Jun 28, 2023

thank you
Not the correct way. But a tip, Canada post has something called flex delivery. That might help you on an address for delivery and its very safe.