Canada2024

Nov 17, 2023
Reactions: CNP

Canada2024

Nov 17, 2023
Hey when did u get GU2?
So, this would be my timeline:

EcoPR: Jul 21
GU1: Nov 2 (I am assuming this is the GU1 - did not have the GCKey for the card application linked, but this date showed in my application status tracker)
GU2: Nov 13 (card has been mailed)
PR Card: waiting

VO Montreal

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020

GU1: Nov 2 (I am assuming this is the GU1 - did not have the GCKey for the card application linked, but this date showed in my application status tracker)

VO Montreal
Ok thanks, i have same GU1 Nov 2 and still nothing

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023

VO Montreal
The same dates for me
GU2 nov 13
Pr card still waiting

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023

VO Montreal
But why so much wait between ecorp and the card... That's crazy

kArora

Nov 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Question on how to interpret GU1/GU2.
Got my eCOPR on 16 Nov.
Linked PR Card Application to GC Key.
Got an email on Nov 17th referring to PR application number (not PR Card) with subject 'Your application status has changes'. Logged in but couldn't find major changes to the application.
When I logged into PR Confirmation portal, my address shows 'accepted' but photo is still in review.

What does this imply? Does it mean I received the GU1, or not yet?

Thanks!

kunal1308

Nov 17, 2023
Got my eCOPR on 16 Nov.
Got an email on Nov 17th referring to PR application number (not PR Card) with subject 'Your application status has changes'. Logged in but couldn't find major changes to the application.
When I logged into PR Confirmation portal, my address shows 'accepted' but photo is still in review.

Thanks!
Hello, I did not get any update on my PR confirmation portal once the address was accepted and eCOPR was generated. All updates (GU1/GU2) came in linked pr card application in GCkey.
GU1 update was something like 'Final decision has been made...' and GU2 will state that your application is approved and card has been mailed.
I got my PR card on Jan 17th and the PR confirmation Portal still shows the application is under IRCC review, so dont expect anything to change there

Reactions: kArora

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Got my eCOPR on 16 Nov.

Thanks!
To understand, please check which application had changes. PR card or PR. Seems PR by what have mentioned, so you are yet to receive GU1 for PR card.

Reactions: kArora

Kkalsi

Oct 16, 2023
Got my eCOPR on 16 Nov.

Thanks!
Hello.. what’s your portal 2 date?

chlo0402

Sep 19, 2023
Updated as per 14th November:

Finally just got GU2 for the main applicant:

ECoPR: 23rd September
GU1: 1st November
GU2: 13th (dependent) 14th November (Main applicant)
PR Card: Pending

VO: Etobicoke
Have u received the cards? I'm hoping we will get it in the mail today or tmrw

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hello guys, Just received GU2 today
GU1 on november 2nd

Question :- Expiry date on my card is nov 16th. is that mean they mailed my card on 16th and update the status today or they will mail it today?

Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys, Just received GU2 today
GU1 on november 2nd

Question :- Expiry date on my card is nov 16th. is that mean they mailed my card on 16th and update the status today or they will mail it today?
just guessing - the card was printed on 16th and will be mailed out today !

Reactions: tony4454