+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

akriswanto

Sep 12, 2023
Do you have any idea about PRTD? Beacuse I am palanning to apply a PRTD , somebody can give any Ideas for this process? Thank you in advance
If I understood correctly, PRTD can be only applied from outside Canada, most likely from the country you are from and the process varies from 2 weeks to months depending on the processing country.

angad_s

Sep 27, 2023
Just some hope for everyone who is also waiting.

Ecopr: July 17th
GU 1: Nov 10th
GU 2: Not yet

IRCC rocks lol. VO:- Montreal

chlo0402

Sep 19, 2023
I just received GU2 for the main applicant, there's indeed 1 day difference in card expiration. You'll likely receive it shortly!
Yesssss ur right ! I received GU2 on Nov 14 too. We r literally on the same batch. Finally this journey is almost over.

Please update when you receive your cards in the mailbox ^^

Reactions: akriswanto

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
My address was approved yesterday, but the photo had to be replaced, which I uploaded an hour after receiving the request.
Was anybody in the same situation and know how long the second review might take?

Thanks

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
75 days since I submitted in-canada declaration... still no ecopr (VO Montreal)..IRCC is killing my soul everyday,
I've ordered the GCMS notes two times to get more attention to my application.
Got the eCoPR after 45 days - one day after they sent the GCMS notes. So it appears that it has helped.

Reactions: Dutchie1