+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

emtee98

Nov 7, 2023
Did you try calling IRCC to verify if they sent it to the right address? Also, does your address have a unit number?
My MP's office contacted them on my behalf and confirmed they sent it to the right address. I'm in downtown Toronto. Any luck for you or your friend?

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

athomsonk

Apr 18, 2023
My MP's office contacted them on my behalf and confirmed they sent it to the right address. I'm in downtown Toronto. Any luck for you or your friend?
My friend called today and found out that her address is missing the unit number. So at least she knows why now.

What are our options though? What do you plan on doing?

Last edited:

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
In that case, you can enter Canada by border from the States using your ECOPR
Which is complicated when you already have all the flight tickets! There are a lot of issues when someone decides to travel without the PR Card, you cannot say: "You can travel with no issue at all" A lot of people believe in what they read from here!

Rukundo jean

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
Which is complicated when you already have all the flight tickets! There are a lot of issues when someone decides to travel without the PR Card, you cannot say: "You can travel with no issue at all" A lot of people believe in what they read from here!
Don't quote just one part of my reply, I clearly said you can, however, you will need a PRTD

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Don't quote just one part of my reply, I clearly said you can, however, you will need a PRTD
Still, it is not just requesting the PRTD. It is requesting the PRTD and praying for its approval before your flight back. But if you think you give good and complete advice, ok!

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Finally got PR CARD on Dated 29/10/2023

eCoPR: 22 September 2023

PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

GU1: Final decision - 8 October, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU2: Review of eligibility - October 19, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

PR Card : Arrived 29 Oct 2023.

VO: Montreal office

akriswanto

Sep 12, 2023
Hello! Not sure if it's a glitch on a system or what, I haven't received any Ghost Update but as I checked IRCC Dashboard status, my PR card application was updated to "Final decision - November 1, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Also, my address was updated to Accepted by IRCC. Is it correct if I assume this is what would normally happen on GU1?

CEC In-land with dependent
ECoPR:
23rd September
GU1: pending
GU2: pending
PR Card: pending

VO: Etobicoke
Updated as per 13th November:

ECoPR: 23rd September
GU1: 1st November
GU2: 13th November (dependent only, main applicant still pending)
PR Card: Pending

Reactions: chlo0402

magdadaro

Nov 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I received my eCoPR last October. 3., and I dont have any updates from IRCC. I am still waiting my 1st PR card. And I am worried because my flight this coming december 5 to get my family and bring them here. Please give me any advice what to do..

Thank you

magdadaro

Nov 14, 2023
1st thing, don't panic, you are already a PR. You are just waiting for your PR card.
2nd, you got your first GU, which means you passed a big step. Your application approved but the card not yet mailed to you.
3rd, you have to call and recall if necessary + send them an email also, it will help.

magdadaro

Nov 14, 2023
How to sent anf email to follow up my card please. I am worried beacuse my flight is this coming december 5 , but I dont received any update, i always calling them IRCC. But nothings happen.

magdadaro

Nov 14, 2023
Hi do you have any idea for PRTD because I m worried too, my travel to go home is this december. 5 , and I dont have any update for my PR card .. anyone from this group help me?

chlo0402

Sep 19, 2023
Updated as per 13th November:

ECoPR: 23rd September
GU1: 1st November
GU2: 13th November (dependent only, main applicant still pending)
PR Card: Pending

I have the same thing! Dependent got GU2 card has been mailed, Main Applicant still pending

VO Etobicoke
eCopr - Sep 21
GU1 - Nov 1

Last edited:
Reactions: PriyaFarmaan

PriyaFarmaan

Sep 7, 2023
Hi,
I have received my COPR on Oct 3, 2023 but still waiting for the PR Card and when I linked my PR card application to the GC Key, its is showing No Data.
Can you please tell me what does this mean,
My son has also arrived in Canada on Oct 23 and we are still waiting for this COPR.
Thanks