+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Cfelintro

Nov 7, 2023
Hi guys!
I received GU1 today, and I’ve got a question about this:

is there any chance my photo will be rejected?
Or does GU1 mean that photo and address were approved and card was sent to production?

Here is my:

eCOPR: Oct 3, 2023
GU1: Nov 7, 2023
GU2: Pending
PR Card: Pending

VO Etobicoke

Reactions: chlo0402

chlo0402

Sep 19, 2023
I am not able to link my pr card application initial one to my GC key....can somebody help me.
You can try to look it up by UCI and Last name, then input your City + country where you were born (key in exactly the same thing as in your eCopr, then the date when you became PR + marital status (as in eCopr). It should work !!

chlo0402

Sep 19, 2023
Hi guys!
I received GU1 today, and I’ve got a question about this:

is there any chance my photo will be rejected?
Or does GU1 mean that photo and address were approved and card was sent to production?

Here is my:

eCOPR: Oct 3, 2023
GU1: Nov 7, 2023
GU2: Pending
PR Card: Pending

VO Etobicoke
GU1 normally means that your photo and address is accepted and the card is sent for printing !!! GU2 will come up after 2 weeks saying your card has been mailed to your address. I'm waiting for GU2 as well hopefully we will get it after 2 weeks *finger-crossed*

Reactions: Cfelintro

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
ECoPR - 17 August 2023
GU 1 - 24 October 2023 (Primary + 1 Dependent)
GU 2 - 7 November 2023 ((Primary + 1 Dependent)
Card - Pending

Finally, my journey is at the finishing step. Hope you all guys the best of luck in your processes and we may meet here again after 3 years for citizenship process.

Also, I am always available here to share the knowledge I learned in my process from IELTS to PR card, just ask me.

Thank you everyone for the support and information without which this would have been a long and stressful journey.

JDMontreal

Sep 14, 2023
ECoPR - 17 August 2023
Card - Pending

Finally, my journey is at the finishing step. Hope you all guys the best of luck in your processes and we may meet here again after 3 years for citizenship process.

Also, I am always available here to share the knowledge I learned in my process to IELTS to PR card, just ask me.

Thank you everyone for the support and information without which this would have been a long and stressful journey.
Congrats! I hope I will get GU2 tmr.

Reactions: At the start

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Good Morning,

is this here GU1 :
Final decision - September 23, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Haven't heard anything ever since, but also still waiting for the eCoPR.

Thanks

JDMontreal

Sep 14, 2023
ECoPR - 17 August 2023
Card - Pending

Also, I am always available here to share the knowledge I learned in my process from IELTS to PR card, just ask me.

Hello, IRCC sent you an email or did you check on your GC Keys or PR portal?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Good Morning,

is this here GU1 :
Final decision - September 23, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Haven't heard anything ever since, but also still waiting for the eCoPR.

Thanks
Yes it is
The next one will say that your eligibility has been reviewed

Reactions: SarahPart