+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hopefully you will get GU2 tomorrow, because I got GU1 on Oct 19 and GU2 today.
My Goodness! You were right. I promised to update here. GU1 was October 20th, today (as you suspected) I got GU2 checking my profile which informs me my card (and my dependent's card) have been mailed to us. SO HAPPY! Finally.
Good luck to all still waiting and thanks heaps everyone on these forums for the support, advice and exchange of experiences!

mirandaxxx

Jul 14, 2023
My Goodness! You were right. I promised to update here. GU1 was October 20th, today (as you suspected) I got GU2 checking my profile which informs me my card (and my dependent's card) have been mailed to us. SO HAPPY! Finally.
Good luck to all still waiting and thanks heaps everyone on these forums for the support, advice and exchange of experiences!
Congrats! I received my Gu2 too today!!!

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
Congrats. That's great news.

akriswanto

Sep 12, 2023
Hello! Not sure if it's a glitch on a system or what, I haven't received any Ghost Update but as I checked IRCC Dashboard status, my PR card application was updated to "Final decision - November 1, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Also, my address was updated to Accepted by IRCC. Is it correct if I assume this is what would normally happen on GU1?

CEC In-land with dependent
ECoPR:
23rd September
GU1: pending
GU2: pending
PR Card: pending

VO: Etobicoke

Reactions: chlo0402

krishna121

Aug 13, 2023
Hello! Not sure if it's a glitch on a system or what, I haven't received any Ghost Update but as I checked IRCC Dashboard status, my PR card application was updated to "Final decision - November 1, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Also, my address was updated to Accepted by IRCC. Is it correct if I assume this is what would normally happen on GU1?

CEC In-land with dependent
ECoPR:
23rd September
GU1: pending
GU2: pending
PR Card: pending

VO: Etobicoke
Yes, it is GU 1.

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
I’m still waiting for any update. No GU1 or GU2 at all. eCOPR Aug 2, 2023. I have called IRCC they said they have escalated my case since September 13 but nosince then. Agents keep telling me they can’t do anything till November 13.

I’m so frustrated cause we have travel on November 29 that we have booked since May 2023 right after we got our TRV approved but now we can’t use the visa anymore and the PR Card is still not here. I can’t even try to apply for PRTD cause in my Portal it is grayed out. I called IRCC to fix my portal but nothing was done even after waiting for almost 2 weeks.

Confirmation still says In Review by IRCC and the PRTD Tab is grayed out (unclickable). Any advice on how to proceed?

Involve MP again? Make another portal account? Is that even allowed? Please help.